ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't see them going super high but I agree I see them hitting low 400's

Regardless I'm not worried about resale since I was able to get my pair and am happy as hell since I like the Mid pairs much more than anything else that has recently been coming out

I don't see them going super high but I agree I see them hitting low 400's

Regardless I'm not worried about resale since I was able to get my pair and am happy as hell since I like the Mid pairs much more than anything else that has recently been coming out
I agree. These won't have much more top out.

And also agree that they hit two homeruns with the kith mids and RTTs. Hopeful for the 3.0 knit mids.

All I know is that size 13 in consortium drops are always inflated vs. normal sizes. My guess is that when the other sizes are in the 400 range (for the RTT), the size 13 will be close to 600.

All I know is that size 13 in consortium drops are always inflated vs. normal sizes. My guess is that when the other sizes are in the 400 range (for the RTT), the size 13 will be close to 600.
13 is the money size in any release bro

MC 3.0s look way better in-hand IMO.

Took a picture of the only 2x 3.0s I own.

a5wqjVW.jpg

Was blessed to get my unicorn size 12.5 RTT UB in my hands this morning... Copped so fast I forgot the hat, had to double back. I am bit of an adidas bluebird fanatic but this shoe is bit of a brighter color - that was unexpected but still superb all around. Only 6-7 pair where I scooped...

Back
Top Bottom