ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
MC 3.0s look way better in-hand IMO.

Took a picture of the only 2x 3.0s I own.

a5wqjVW.jpg

I own the RCs and will probably pick up the MCs. These colors mask the stretch marks da best.

The Troll Super Team:

The reseller of Bricks and 2 Right shoes
The corny dude who brags of Ws but ends up with Ls
Cream Frankenstein
And the infamous Mr. Dad Shoe

Lol you again. Can't you just leave this thread? You're not contributing with anything and no one really wants you here anyway. Luckily your opinions are worth about as much as my farts.
I get that you're a troll but the worst part is that you're not even good at it. Sad to say the least.

The Troll Super Team:

The reseller of Bricks and 2 Right shoes
The corny dude who brags of Ws but ends up with Ls
Cream Frankenstein
And the infamous Mr. Dad Shoe

im starting to admire his tenacity of us always attacking him, yet he still comes back. doesnt take away from his terrible posts though

reminds me of @airraab :lol: maybe he'll actually become a good contributing member like raab in other threads

im starting to admire his tenacity of us always attacking him, yet he still comes back. doesnt take away from his terrible posts though

reminds me of @airraab :lol: maybe he'll actually become a good contributing member like raab in other threads
I guess the block function is somewhere different in this new interface.

I have never and will never block someone. Its not that serious for me.
Same. But it would help a few in here legitimately bothered by their antics.

I could care less with what they decide to do with their money and free time.

It's a shoe forum .. some of y'all got your panties in a bunch and are way too serious about this stuff I'm just having fun and trying to give y'all casual entertainment

The guy who said that Alp was the worst model. Man you're ruthless. He just snaps uncomfortable pics of its ankles that's all lol

It's a shoe forum .. some of y'all got your panties in a bunch and are way too serious about this stuff I'm just having fun and trying to give y'all casual entertainment

Yeah but that's the thing. You never have been funny nor will you ever be. You're just a boring troll-wannabe who hasn't ever contributed with anything.

Don't let that guy bother you peeps. He's not funny. I take him as an example of "what life would be if you took too much Drugs Daniel ... see that's where you're heading , time to stop Daniel " he's an inspiration a negative one tho

Maybe you're just lame as hell and not providing entertainment at all.

Please bless this thread with your absence just like you did with the yeezy thread.

Back
Top Bottom