ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
so FNL can sell "worn" shoes but wont take them back? seems legit
Not sure what they define as 'worn' but assuming the response of the worker, it would seem that the shoes were tried on outside of the store. They probably do not have the kind of overhead to accept back worn shoes like other companies.

I want to cop the multi' just to use an old emoji...
Still underwhelming in hand (I'm probably the only one saying it in this thread)

+1, CNY 3.0 > MC 3.0. Big footers wearing size 13 I get you probably don't have much choice given the scarcity of CNYs in that size range, but it's always amazed me at the amount of hype on the MCs when they just look dull next to CNYs. Maybe folks are just smoking at consolation prizes?

Might need 2 or 3 replacements for our NT Fantasy football league. It's a 10 team league and we use NFL.com fantasy. PM me if anyone is interested

nah man worn and tried are two different things. He should be able to return them
Like I said, not sure of the technicality of that particular stores definition of 'worn' but if they were put on-feet outside of the store and you stated that to the worker, by policy they have the ability to not accept the return.

Dude either brought in some really worn once shoes or worker was being extremely stickler about the condition of the shoe. Plus, most in-store places hate doing returns because it messes with their store numbers. This is why I tend to buy pairs from places where the return policy is less strict.

I want to cop the multi' just to use an old emoji...

Still underwhelming in hand (I'm probably the only one saying it in this thread)

We can finally agree on something. They are pretty underwhelming to have the $20 mark up, but the fit is way better than most 3.0s

+1, CNY 3.0 > MC 3.0. Big footers wearing size 13 I get you probably don't have much choice given the scarcity of CNYs in that size range, but it's always amazed me at the amount of hype on the MCs when they just look dull next to CNYs. Maybe folks are just smoking at consolation prizes?
I actually prefer the MCs over the CNY 3.0s but at the end of the day they both 3.0s and not really down with the Rainbow Ruffles. MiAdidas MC will suffice.

is there any site I can follow to find out when an ebay coupon goes active? I think i missed a back to school one last week...

Literally tried on the right shoe and were too snug....instantly went to finish line and he said they've been worn.....so is someone not supposed to try on a shoe and see if it fits before returning?

yeah, we would have had a problem if that were me and i legit only tried them on in house. How dirty were they?

not dirty at all i tried them on in my house....i think he thought they were worn bc the continental soles aren't like the 1.0 soles and look like tread was down

not dirty at all i tried them on in my house....i think he thought they were worn bc the continental soles aren't like the 1.0 soles and look like tread was down

nah, no way thats what is was. Hes probably just a lazy associate. Dudes at my local FNL always hate doing a return. Its like it puts a mark on their store or something.

Literally tried on the right shoe and were too snug....instantly went to finish line and he said they've been worn.....so is someone not supposed to try on a shoe and see if it fits before returning?

That makes no sense whatsoever. I would go back there and speak to a manager cuz it sounds like dude is either lazy and didn't want to do a return and is an idiot that doesn't know how to do a return.

actually called customer care center they're gonna place a call to the store and have them accept my return.....of course dude said "i am the manager"

Anyone order from Sneakerboy before know what "Shipment Awaiting Lodgement" means? It went to that from "Ready for Picking" :sick: I'm over here, ready for picking my nose too.

Wonder how many more steps there are before actual shipment lol

Anyone order from Sneakerboy before know what "Shipment Awaiting Lodgement" means? It went to that from "Ready for Picking" :sick: I'm over here, ready for picking my nose too.

Wonder how many more steps there are before actual shipment lol
Be patient, they take a while to ship it hasn't even been a week yet.

I've returned a few UB's at local FNL. They didn't look happy but they took it w/o any problems. And I tried on all of those shoes. I didn't wear them out in the streets though.

nah, no way thats what is was. Hes probably just a lazy associate. Dudes at my local FNL always hate doing a return. Its like it puts a mark on their store or something.

I used to work at champs years ago and returns count against an individual's weekly sales goals. We used to scatter like roaches and hide when someone comes in with a shoe box to return.

I used to work at champs years ago and returns count against an individual's weekly sales goals. We used to scatter like roaches and hide when someone comes in with a shoe box to return.

Why didn't they count the return against the original sales associate's goal? It makes no sense to count it against an associate processing the return in one store if it was bought in another store, for example.

Back
Top Bottom