ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ok new to UB page. Looking to get a pair and wanted to know am i better with the caged or uncaged version to start with? Also any pair that is a must have? Thanks so much.

both questions are personal preference. I prefer the caged. The only pair of UB that I really wanted were the triple blacks, which I grabbed the 3rd time around ("TB 2.0"). If it's your first pair, I'd recommend checking www.sportsshoes.com as they have core blacks for about ~145 shipped after VAT refund (at least that was the last price I remember).

I don't mind them but I would probably rather have them straight lol. Also, the toeguard/suede strip is kind of restrictive like people are saying but nothing I can't deal with.

Yeah it just reminds me of those jagged scissors they had in art class when I was younger haha.

Latest pickups. Can't wait to wear the RTT to my annual Giants game :smokin
IMG_20170807_223213.jpg
IMG_20170807_223623.jpg

Dope shoe, trash taste in football teams. Cowboys taking the NFC East again :wink:

so this new NT doesn't alert me when theres a new post on the forum only when theres a direct reply to me...anyone know how to fix?

I'm about to cop a pair of triple black ultra boost 3.0 v2 (the one with the matte heel) and I just heard they are super snug and run smaller than other 3.0s. My TTS is 9 and I only own 1.0s so i have no 3.0s to compare with. In core black 1.0 i have size 9,5 and in triple white 1.0 i have size 10 and they both fit good. Are those triple black 3.0 snugger than the 1.0s? Should i go for half size (9,5) or whole size(10) up? What do you guys think?

Back
Top Bottom