ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Code does not work on ultra boost.
Ah must have patched. Still works for uncaged UB and other stuff like various NMDs.
IMG_8518.jpg

It's $12 shipping for me but I'm literally a 45min drive from their LB store. Thanks for the link but yeah... Unless I happen to drive down there, I'll have to pass due to shipping.

are you on the west coast? i haven't received anything at all. no tracking & no status updates.
I got an email from adc on Saturday saying they would be delivered on this last Monday. Then on Sunday night I could not track on adc or FedEx; like it did not exist on either and on Monday they showed up and had to sign for it which I never have to sign for a fed ex ups or usps package! I live in Central Florida. O I forgot about 12 hours later adc emailed me my package was just dropped off.

Are the ub 1.0 olive and cream pricing the same as of now? Both ds size 9.5. Thinking of taking one.

I'm about to cop a pair of triple black ultra boost 3.0 v2 (the one with the matte heel) and I just heard they are super snug and run smaller than other 3.0s. My TTS is 9 and I only own 1.0s so i have no 3.0s to compare with. In core black 1.0 i have size 9,5 and in triple white 1.0 i have size 10 and they both fit good. Are those triple black 3.0 snugger than the 1.0s? Should i go for half size (9,5) or whole size(10) up? What do you guys think?

I have a similar dilemma as I want to get both the triple blacks and multicolors, but I wear a 14 in the 3.0s...and don't want to make a sizing mistake because the knit is much looser (which would mean sizing up would be harder than 1.0/2.0). I can fit both a 14 and 15 in the 1.0s but a 14.5 would be best.

I've heard different things from everyone. "TBs are TTS, TTS just a little snug, way too small, too short, too narrow, they're fine"...I blame Adidas. For you, you say a 9.5 and 10 both fit well in the 1.0? If you're paying resale on the TBv2, I'd say go with the 10 because you know it will fit. It just depends on whether you like the super-snug fit, or if you have wide feet, etc. I DON'T like my toes touching the end of my sneakers, in height or length. I love the 3.0 (at least the earlier versions) because they run TTS in length and have a stretchier knit. The 1.0s ran about 1/4 size shorter and the knit was much tighter.

Ultimately I don't know, man. I wish we could try them on :lol: If you have normal/narrow feet...you could probably cop the 9.5 and be fine...take out the insole if you have to.

IMG_2446.JPG
Non-Hype pickup: ACE Tango 17.1 boost.

Between hyped collabs and among lackluster General Releases, always enjoy when people post other Boost models. There are some nice looking styles outside running, basketball and even casual shoes. Find myself always looking at the soccer versions with boost. Something different.

These ACE Tango 17.1 have a primeknit forefoot, but majority upper is a "Control Skin". Went up 1/2 from TTS to 11US. These are very form fitting. Very much so. Width is exact with regular socks, normal bit flat foot and a thumbs length at toes. Anything quarter to mids with the collar is a pain to slip on, but locked in.

Picked up w/a good disco code and just like the color. Doesn't have that collar discoloration like the UB Nakeds. Not for most but not too bad.

did anyone buy the pink eqt? too much pink for me but its the only colorway for retail

wondering if a black lace swap will make it look better

Back
Top Bottom