ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Today. That background tho.
EDA94AF2-1A13-4AD1-AC18-058A82E716C8.jpeg

miadidas pair came in today, very happy with 'em! Went with the all white customization options. Not gonna post pics because everyone's seen 'em.
But were the pairs in this batch numbered? Some pics I've seen floating around on reddit and social media show numbered pairs from this batch, yet mine are unnumbered.
miadidas.jpg

miadidas pair came in today, very happy with 'em! Went with the all white customization options. Not gonna post pics because everyone's seen 'em.
But were the pairs in this batch numbered? Some pics I've seen floating around on reddit and social media show numbered pairs from this batch, yet mine are unnumbered.
miadidas.jpg

Got mine in today and they are numbered "6642"

Still no sight of my Miadidas Order. Located in SF CA. Fedex Delivery Manager doesn't work and I haven't got any emails.

Still no sight of my Miadidas Order. Located in SF CA. Fedex Delivery Manager doesn't work and I haven't got any emails.

Something might be up with Adidas' shipping right now (or FedEx). I ordered the tennis hu on sunday, got the shipped email on monday advising me they will be here this Wednesday. Shoes never came and got another update indicating a new delivery date of this saturday.

Still no sight of my Miadidas Order.

Same here, nothing in the delivery manager either. The last thing I received was the 'we're hard at work' update email on the 12th of last month. The est time frame is 4-6 weeks and we are in week 5, so I'm just chalking it up to them taking the full 6 weeks on some people's pairs. No real concern, it's just that I probably won't start pressing them until after that.

Nothing is in my delivery manager and nothing from adidas since the original confirmation after purchasing. Also being shipped to SF. Navy pair here.

Bay Area here and got mine last/almost two weeks ago.

My friend who ordered the next day after me is getting theirs today, also Bay Area.

Probably some shipments got stuck in customs.

While we're in sort of a lull between releases, I thought I'd ask a question I've been wondering about for a while.

Does anyone know or have a guess about what allows a store to become an adidas consortium retailer? Obviously there's bigger stores such as DSG, footsites, and finishline that don't carry Consortium products so what is it that allows certain retailers to carry them and some not?

Do the retailers have to agree to carry a certain amount of adidas products to get these shoes? Do they have to have the "boutique" status with adidas (in other words they aren't a huge presence such as footlocker and are smaller). Or do they have to agree to work closely with Adidas and be open to communication with them?

I've had those questions in the past, along with curiosity about the decision making process involving which boutiques get which model to collab on.

I've had those questions in the past, along with curiosity about the decision making process involving which boutiques get which model to collab on.
Yeah especially with places like Barney's getting consortium collabs. They're almost a household name so they're not a small "boutique" but they still get collabs

If anyone cares to wait for an answer for that question regarding how shops get selected to become Consortium accounts I'll know by sunday. I know a guy working as a purchaser at a european consortium boutique and he most likely knows but won't be home until sunday.

If anyone cares to wait for an answer for that question regarding how shops get selected to become Consortium accounts I'll know by sunday. I know a guy working as a purchaser at a european consortium boutique and he most likely knows but won't be home until sunday.
That would be awesome if you could get an insider look! Would definitely be interested in an answer

I'd like to picture these Consortium retailers getting together at an undisclosed location and spinning some sort of wheel, or picking from a basket of ping pong balls, or Plinko from the Price is Right - to determine who is collaborating on an Ultra Boost, or *sad trombone* Climacool, or nothing at all.

Back
Top Bottom