ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone know exactly how much the GITD Bait 93/16 are? I live in Canada and not sure if I should just wait for a local release if everyone is just going for the 93/17s

Anyone know exactly how much the GITD Bait 93/16 are? I live in Canada and not sure if I should just wait for a local release if everyone is just going for the 93/17s

I'd wait it out..or at least gauge it throughout these next few days. Pretty sure you should be able to find a pair at or near retail as most people who are copping today are buying the pack with hopes of flipping the white.

Co
This is probably an unprecedented moment in eBay shoe selling history (maybe not) but i won the case against Christian Acevedo of Newark, New Jersey.

It took way more time than i'd ever want to commit to ebay in my lifetime but i was adamant about following through with this (very frustrating) claim and appeals procedure. I doubt this will end his attempts but I made it known to paypal and ebay of his 3-4 other incidents so maybe they'll get their act together about this kind of open loop in their system.

anyways.... if anyone comes across Overkills size 8 from NJ , no box..... that's probably my pair... lol.

IMG_4055.PNG

any accounts that have Christian Acevedo in the name or "getfit" in the username or ChrisAce as the email. Stay clear of this scammer.

his aliases on ebay (and maybe there are more) are:
jonnyvfit245
Chrisxgee23
chrisgetfit25
could you fill us in how how u won, its great to see someone beat a scammer on eBay as they always seem to side with the buyers

Anyone interested in the BAIT X ADIDAS CONSORTIUM EQT SUPPORT 93/16 R&D US MEN SIZE 9? I won the raffle but I am not too interested to cop them. I will be more than happy to oop them. pm me!

It has a rumored release in November though, and the Invincible x A.M.M. is rumored to come out around the same time. Interesting to see what ends up happening

Just hopped in line at Diamond Bar around opening. Don't expect anything, but I live a few minutes away so don't really care. Line isn't awful at least.

If anyone wants the white pair hit me up what size. More than willing to oop em. Im in line to get the pack but only want the 93/17

Back
Top Bottom