ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
unDS today too!

IMG_4064.JPG

of course bait got more stock since it is their collab. i think there will be less next saturday tho
He's saying when Overkill dropped their Collab he thinks there was less pairs available.

It's hard to say though since Overkill never saw an online release and they had stock all day of their Support Futures if you watched their IG story, so I think they had a ton of pairs as well but maybe they never made it to the US which is why prices are so high

He's saying when Overkill dropped their Collab he thinks there was less pairs available.

It's hard to say though since Overkill never saw an online release and they had stock all day of their Support Futures if you watched their IG story, so I think they had a ton of pairs as well but maybe they never made it to the US which is why prices are so high

oh ok. got you

A triangle scam in a classic way. Scammer told me he would send an invoice which I did recieve and paid and then the scammer posted my email to the the seller saying that was his PayPal email so when I paid the invoice the scammer made the seller think he was the one paying it. The seller should have checked if the adress he was sent and my PayPal verified adress matched but still easy to fall for it. A pretty advanced scam but at least I will get my money back but the seller is screwed since he already sent the hoodie to a postbox adress that the scammer said was his.
Wow that is advanced. Was this thru grailed or directly thru pp invoice?

I heard. Dude i met at the diamond bar branch said he was like 3rd in line then a group of like 10 asians kicked him to the back. Said he didnt wanna deal with that and just left and went to DB

Wow that's f'ed up. Even crazier that nobody said anything about it. :angry:

Ditto.
Totally messed up. Don't care who they are.
Reminded of that story some time back, when middle aged dude at Premier San Mateo flat out threatened to cause ruckus when dbags tried that there. Hero.

How was bait sd? Also, I'd never let anyone punk me like that lol

My nephew arrived there around 11:30 and the line was pretty long..maybe 40-50 deep and everyone there was going for the 93/17. He was towards the end of the line and still scooped a 10 for me.

I heard. Dude i met at the diamond bar branch said he was like 3rd in line then a group of like 10 asians kicked him to the back. Said he didnt wanna deal with that and just left and went to DB
how was the diamond bar line? Wanted to go but didnt think id cop a pair

He contacted us both via Depop but it took place straight through PayPal invoice. That's why a seller should never ever ship to a non PayPal verified adress.
So yesterday there was a brand new eBay username , created on the same day, contacted me on my listing saying that he wanted to buy my pair but cant pay via ebay because his ebay account was 'locked' . And he wants to do an off ebay PP transaction. I said no, since i thought there is chance they use stolen PP acct and eBay ll suspend my acct if they find out. Now seeing ur story, im sure they were trying to do something like ur case.

McGregor, not necessarily because I think he's a better boxer but because if he wins I think he cements himself as the greatest fighter of all time and I think that would be really cool to see

McGregor, not necessarily because I think he's a better boxer but because if he wins I think he cements himself as the greatest fighter of all time and I think that would be really cool to see

McGregor doesn't have a chance. If he wins I'd put it up there with Douglas over Tyson. This fight is about getting UCF paydays up into the range of boxing. They're currently in the $3mm range. Mcagregor makes more on this fight than all others combined.

RTTs have grown on me, may be forced to pay resell. Baits are pretty nice too. GITD is a nice feature.

Edit: I'm going back on what I said above. If Floyd wants to make another $500mm, he'd lose this fight to have two more with McGregor

Last edited:
For anyone with the bait eqt 93/17's, do they fit like the other 93/17's? My problem is that I have super wide feet and the EQT 93/17 has that suede patch that doesn't allow it to stretch much at the middle of the shoe. It looks like these baits have like an ultra boost style cage where it's not completely sewn on and can stretch. Can anyone confirm how they fit please??

For anyone with the bait eqt 93/17's, do they fit like the other 93/17's? My problem is that I have super wide feet and the EQT 93/17 has that suede patch that doesn't allow it to stretch much at the middle of the shoe. It looks like these baits have like an ultra boost style cage where it's not completely sewn on and can stretch. Can anyone confirm how they fit please??

Also curious to know what the sizing is like, if anyone knows. Heard the toe box on these might be a little narrow and might be worth going a half-size up?

how was the diamond bar line? Wanted to go but didnt think id cop a pair
What time were you planning on going? Line was cool though. I got there around 2am. And more people didnt show up til like 7-8 They had a list with ID check done around 8pm, midnight then before they opened so that was pretty cool. And good thing nothing crazy happened. Everyone was respectful to everyone

What time were you planning on going? Line was cool though. I got there around 2am. And more people didnt show up til like 7-8 They had a list with ID check done around 8pm, midnight then before they opened so that was pretty cool. And good thing nothing crazy happened. Everyone was respectful to everyone
definitely not at 2am! Too old for that. I could have done 7-8 am. Did they have a lot of pairs?

Back
Top Bottom