ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was really weak once I saw them on SP.:lol:

I’m trying to hold out on the burgs on jdsports but I’m might have to cave in now even though my anniversary is on the 3rd along my wife’s b-day the same day
:smh::lol:
Bruh...my anniversary is on the 15th...buyers remorse might have just set in

1AE966A3-DC96-4884-B0F8-586E4D2E4F37.jpeg

B9D96A0B-C032-48F8-BCDB-C99A3F22CFDA.jpeg

4F012E54-5A75-491A-AF5A-DAE016E91A06.jpeg

11ED0A1A-28B3-4C48-85C5-D11034765638.jpeg

Damn, now I wonder what a 3M 3.0 would look like. Thought it would be like the "Almost Triple Black" 3.0, but now these pics got me wondering if it would look like this instead.

Has anybody who ordered the burgundy from JD sports today gotten a confirmation email? I ordered around 2 1/2 hours ago still haven't gotten anything

I was really weak once I saw them on SP.:lol:

I’m trying to hold out on the burgs on jdsports but I’m might have to cave in now even though my anniversary is on the 3rd along my wife’s b-day the same day
:smh::lol:
how's the fit. Is it tighter like the MC and TB 3.0s or are they loose like the earlier 3.0s.

Congrats! Now the wait for them to arrive.

Yeah... JD orders are always a frightening experience. Your box will have any number of gashes, tears holes or crushed portions. If you love keeping clean nice boxes its a shocker. I wish they would double box!

Yeah... JD orders are always a frightening experience. Your box will have any number of gashes, tears holes or crushed portions. If you love keeping clean nice boxes its a shocker. I wish they would double box!
i guess they wont double-box express shipping. Havent gotten cancelled yet but no text msg either, fingers crossed. Im done with UB 3.0 after these burgs.

Did anyone get the UB "tech earth" CW? Without the thread gallery feature I can't find any pics. I wavered on those, same with the trace pink.

Back
Top Bottom