ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I may be the only one who isn’t crazy about the burgundy shoes.

Still contemplating on those utility black vs. ATR.

6862C5FE-4954-4393-830D-30A85892F438.jpeg

Not active the past few days. Whats good with this thread? Any release looking forward to?
SS and JD with the burg 3.0 drop.
There's also the "utility black" UB drop on shoe palace and SS.
Pics of AMM X Invincible Ub.

Releases to look forward to:
Mastermind EQT on 29 Sept, AMM X invincible NMD and UB (not sure when)

Doing fine bro

In LA for the last couple of days and now up in San Fran, weather is being nice

what about you ?

all good too, bro. not sure if it's the new platform but the regulars haven't been posting much these days

Not active the past few days. Whats good with this thread? Any release looking forward to?

Sep 29th - Mastermind EQT 93/17
Oct 1st (iirc) - Burgundy 3.0

i think the better releases are coming in Nov/Dec with the rumoured Nbhd inikis and the A Ma Maniere x Invincible UB/NMD R1 collabs

Maroon and Utility Black Ultra Boosts on ADC with free shipping right now. Just ordered the Maroons. FSR . GO!!

thank you! copped with ease when I was somewhat worried initially about how the release would go. luckily I've been off work and have been up at all hours lately :rofl::smokin:smokin:smokin

browsing on Ebay and saw some oreo UB 4.0s in my size.. starting bid was $99 with 1 bidder and 1+day to go.. excited, surprised.. so i google the model number and saw 4.0s available in a handfull of webstores.... so i click each one and find out all these were UA/fakes and most likely the one listed on ebay too..:smh:

FSR on those 3.0 burgs. Gonna take my chances and see if they will sit and try to get it under retail.
Waited on the three grey and got it for $150.

Back
Top Bottom