ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I like them, just don't like the price (don't think they're worth the $240, IMO). Count me as one that had an issue with the tongue prior to in hand. Wouldn't mind seeing some without it though. Really like the more aggressive tread.
ATR9272.jpg
ATR9272.jpg
Dope pic. I'm a fan of that tongue. How I usually wear my NBs.

Burgs came in. Box battered as can be but zamn the shoes themselves are nice. Gonna get a lot of wear from them
my JD burg pair box coming tmr will probably get battered as well. Last time i ordered from JD using regular shipping, the box get smashed. I complained with JD Customer Service, they gave me 5 british Pounds back. lol. Definitely should have waited for FNL/ADC but at least the shoes are here a few days early.

thinking about painting the tips and logo on the tongue orange on the 3.0 burgs. Deciding between neon lava orange and standard orange, probably going with the lava as i think it would pop more like the orange on the 1.0s

thinking about painting the tips and logo on the tongue orange on the 3.0 burgs. Deciding between neon lava orange and standard orange, probably going with the lava as i think it would pop more like the orange on the 1.0s
I’d stick with just doing the laces, the tongue label will be too hard especially with the adidas logo and how it’s 3m

Got my pairs.

The order paper from JD does say Ultra Boost Wool Burg. And the knit does seem tougher.

Very satisfied with the ATR's. Might almost be satisfied enough to sit out the PackersxSolebox release.

man i got a $20 stockX code and a $50 AMEX gc ..wish i could combine the two to cop something from StockX at or near retail :smokin

Got my pairs.

The order paper from JD does say Ultra Boost Wool Burg. And the knit does seem tougher.

Very satisfied with the ATR's. Might almost be satisfied enough to sit out the PackersxSolebox release.

Is there a question about them being wool? Pretty sure they are.

I hadn't really clicked around ADC in a while but you can see it switch from "wool used in the upper..." from colorway to colorway. Didn't realize that grey pair was wool as well.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-09-26 at 8.42.16 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-09-26 at 8.42.16 PM.png
    273.4 KB · Views: 42
Is there a question about them being wool? Pretty sure they are.

I hadn't really clicked around ADC in a while but you can see it switch from "wool used in the upper..." from colorway to colorway. Didn't realize that grey pair was wool as well.
I actually didn't realize this. Didn't read the product description when I ordered from JD.

IMG_2680.JPG

Incoming personal brick finally came in today. Missed ALL the initial drops and ADC was a complete joke. So happy when got a headsup from overseas dude that Unisportstore restocked a SINGLE pair in my UB size last Thurs morning. Sometimes good friends and pure luck all you need.

Predator Precision Ultra Boost: went up 1/2 to 11US. Width exact and about half thumb extra length. Kango leather upper. A lot happening in shoe design, but look better in person than pics. Didn't come in white limited box like Copa UB or Nemeziz UB, but did have drawstring bag.

Been on a soccer Ultra Boost phase so glad to finally pickup. Nice shoe. Something different.

I know I mentioned this before but man these are gorgeous in person. Looking to trade this 8.5 for a 10 (I know is a long shot) but this was the only size I was able but off ADC when they dropped.
IMG_2439.JPG
IMG_2438.JPG

May have to cop those wool burgs...wool is a game changer compared to all the 3.0s that released i need to swing by my local Adidas performance store tomorrow to peep firsthand :nerd:

if I asked my significant other what they think about a shoe before I buy them, I'd have 0 pairs right now

Thank god my wife has a Kate Spade handbag addiction.

My birthday is in November, and tonight my wife (whose b-day was today) told me she needed a list ASAP so she could find any rare shoes I needed. When I told her she wouldn't wanna wade through that crap, she responded w/ 'well maybe I could buy you one of those bots you always complain about.'

I told her no, but God do I love that woman!

Tongue on ATRs fit under pant cuffs. Looks more pronounced in non-on-feet photos, but fits fine when you wear them.

The “extra” duty conti soles are amazing. Can definitely feel them vs. standard soles. IMO, much more comfortable because of the cushioned area inside the heel cup and compression in the middle. Hugs the feet just right.

Can’t wait to pick up the grey and black pairs, even though I wish the black ones were a bit more monotone black instead of “Oreo”. Found out I am only allowed to wear black, brown, or navy shoes at work, so I was a bit of a rebel today. May need to double up on the black ones.

Depends on the condition.

IMG_6524.JPG
IMG_6526.JPG IMG_6525.JPG IMG_6527.JPG IMG_6528.JPG

Outsole has some typical wear, and some of the boost windows on the continental sole have discoloration. Midsole and upper looks clean too, seller says there are water marks in the photos from when he had just cleaned them.

Overall 9/10 i would say.

Last edited:
if I asked my significant other what they think about a shoe before I buy them, I'd have 0 pairs right now

need that kind of opinion/negativity sometimes, u know? so the hole in the wallet can recover well. :lol:

They are running shoes though. They are a nice clean pair of kicks.

she's not wrong but she knew what i look for in shoes and i guess she meant it's not outstanding enough for me. she lets me indulge in shoes because she spent on quite a few pair of heels when she didn't need them during pregnancy LOL

Any feedback on these new wool blend ultra boosts?
How do they compare to the original pk? Are they tighter fit? warmer? etc?
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom