ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
First time my page monitor has paid off. Got the champagne Purecontrol UB's :D

IMG_2693.GIF

these were almost forgotten about. I think I actually put these ahead of Overkills :smokin

IMG_6151.JPG

what kinda tongue comes with those? These Bait EQT are really comfy, I love that slip on, no extra tongue material feeling. It's nice and snug like Human Race NMD

ATRs do not feel warm to me. I love that inner lining on the heel. Hopefully it’s with all ATRs and not just the LTD.

Anyone’s orders from SportsShoes.com get shipped or hear anything from them?

I have not received any shipping confirmation but they responded to my VAT removal request. Also they cancelled my green and utility black UB.

Here's their response:

Good afternoon,

Thank you for your email.

I am pleased to confirm that the amount for the first order 123456 is being processed and should be clear in the original payment method in the next 2 - 5 working days.

Due to some recent changes, it has been recently brought to light that Adidas will not allow us to ship a certain amount of products to the USA and I sincerely apologise that you were not notified at an earlier opportunity. So I can confirm that the other order was canceled.

Should you require any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Back
Top Bottom