ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Utility Black today
UBUB9271.jpg
UBUB9271.jpg
UBUB9272.jpg
UBUB9273.jpg
These have a mystery grey feel. Pretty dope

Are you team retail or bust? I've sold my used Mastermind XR1's for $650 so... what's your point? If they're in good condition and it's half of the current resell market value then I got no problems.

Yeah I get some people can never buy a used shoe or pay over retail. But if no one did then there would be no resell market and I couldn't sell any of my older well-cared shoes to flip for something different. Its what keeps the private sneakerhead market churning.

Guy just posted in a condescending way so meh :rolleyes

Why you in here trying to get other people you don’t know to justify your purchase then? :lol:

Overpay for your dusty *** shoes and move along. :lol:

You’re right. People like you are what keep the resell market alive and well. Don’t know what the good in being associated with that is, though.

Ol layaway, lease to own *** boys. The dude who paid $650 for them used kicks is an even bigger idiot, and i applaud you for the finesse.

All the boring cws of the 3.0’s and the fact that I have more than enough boost models at the moment has made me save so much money but now I’m after the Balenciaga Triple S joints instead (no need to bring up a discussion for them btw). Will wait for the new Pharrells and see how the 4.0’s will turn out.

All the boring cws of the 3.0’s and the fact that I have more than enough boost models at the moment has made me save so much money but now I’m after the Balenciaga Triple S joints instead (no need to bring up a discussion for them btw). Will wait for the new Pharrells and see how the 4.0’s will turn out.
Balenciaga joints are clean af. too rich for my taste tho. the only 4s i'm looking forward to:
adidas-ultra-boost-4-0-detailed-photos-2.png

Im one of the rare few who's never tried on an nmd

These feel like J1s, do i have the break them in or some ****.

Im on a flight pissed lol only shoe i have for 2 days
Ive only had one pair myself, it was the white tricos and i sold em cause they werent really comfortable and didnt appeal to me in person. If theres room, i heard putting an insole in helps alot. if you can buy one whereever youre flying to lol

Balenciaga joints are clean af. too rich for my taste tho. the only 4s i'm looking forward to:
I was thinking like that first too but then realized that those Balenciagas cost about the same that I would normally throw on boost before in 2-3 months lol so why not treat yourself? :wink:

Edit : or maybe you didn’t mean rich in that way but still wanted to explain how I mean haha.

Why you in here trying to get other people you don’t know to justify your purchase then? :lol:

Overpay for your dusty *** shoes and move along. :lol:

You’re right. People like you are what keep the resell market alive and well. Don’t know what the good in being associated with that is, though.

Ol layaway, lease to own *** boys. The dude who paid $650 for them used kicks is an even bigger idiot, and i applaud you for the finesse.

lol so why are you trying to act holier than thou in a thread full of strangers? You can just scroll past and FOH with your dusty *** opinions too :wink: Moving along goes both ways.

You been on NT for 10 years longer than me so I can see you have a lot more interest in frontin on here. I'll enjoy my kicks and you enjoy your keyboard flex lmao

Last edited:
wait so iniki's feel the same as NMD's?
Depends on what NMD upper you are comparing them to.

If you are comparing the boost on both, inikis have more response/bounce. Adding an UB insole in my experience adds more comfort to the shoe.

Depends on what NMD upper you are comparing them to.

If you are comparing the boost on both, inikis have more response/bounce. Adding an UB insole in my experience adds more comfort to the shoe.

agree that inikis boost feels better than those on NMDs. how much better is down to individual but never felt the need to add insole. might try the next time i wear them out.

Back
Top Bottom