ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
mastermind etq mid black sold out on nicekicks within 20seconds...I refreshed at 10est & all sizes were gone besides 8/8.5

What's left? Ubiq, YME &...?

Is undftd left too???

Don't even bother with sportsshoes I got the burgundy and red night, emailed them and they told me one of them got canceled because "they just found out Adidas limited them from shipping out a certain amount of shoes" which sounds like BS and emailed them again to have them to tell me that me 2nd pair was canceled due to payment issue, which I know is complete BS. Also I had to find this out by emailing them, they won't notify you of anything.
I hate JD sports. They didnt double box my Japan NMD's. Box was completely destroyed and sold out. Sorry but double boxing should be done on all kicks. Want to return but sold out my size everywhere else and look out of place in my sneaker closet. Actually cut card board to put inside the box on all inside edges to keep it held up and could put other sneaker boxes on it. The box tag is hardly readable it got crushed so bad. Terrible to buy from especially overseas without a double box. Just had box in a bag. They suck IMO.

IMG_4375.PNG
IMG_4376.PNG
IMG_4377.PNG

That mid part got me like ehhhhhhh (not my pics)

Question everyone. I've been wanting to buy my mom some boosts but she has small feet, a sz 6 to be exact.. So I was looking at kids sizes and their sizes range from 4 to 6. And so my question is a kids sz 6 the same as women 6?

Don't even bother with sportsshoes....

YMMV I guess, they were quick to issue my VAT refund and shoes were shipped within a day of ordering. $130 shipped for the burgs after the 15% off coupon too. Dont care for 3.0s anymore but had to bite at that price.

Back
Top Bottom