ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wife’s kids size ATR came in. Still waiting for someone to accept my bid on StockX.

1ECB7237-3764-40F4-BD97-993FFC569B29.jpeg

The mastermind EQT mid stock count probably is higher than any consortium EQTs I've seen.
Haven't seen that many ongoing restocks.
It's a good thing for those that's picking them up to wear.

Edit: And the blue pair seems less favourable compared to the black pair. Pretty weird.

The mastermind EQT mid stock count probably is higher than any consortium EQTs I've seen.

Edit: And the blue pair seems less favourable compared to the black pair. Pretty weird.

SS seems to have a higher stock than other stores. Havent seen any other stores restocked yet. And it seems like there was a cart hold period on SS. Random sizes pop up and gone.

Easier to wear with the black pair.

Aside from hype speculation, could be because they are a capsule release being released at (mostly) consortium accounts.

I'm looking to get rid of a pair of CS1 UA's via twitter. I bought the pair from GOAT and wore them once. My question is: should I include the GOAT authentication card or should I hold onto it just in case they try to say there fake?

Anyone looking for burg ATR I grabbed a pair for a steal on eBay SZ 13 DS 185 Shipped. Ups 2day air shipping.

got the mastermind 93/17s. they are actually a lot better than i anticipated.

the materials look good, with i think a primeknit material for the toebox and suede for the medial side with the skull. while i still prefer the original profile, these mids are fine on feet. i would have liked some subtle mastermind branding on the outer sides, but oh well. the blue pair is actually really cool. the blue is very vibrant and different than the usual blue shoe.

imgur don't let me down today...

EwunOLX.jpg

SVIRxE7.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom