ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just got a new pair on GOAT for $100. Worth throwing out a bid if you are wanting a pair.
Good call. I think I'll just place a bid and hope someone bites.
Anyone ordered "Tony the Tiger" Nemeziz? I like the bright orange but I would hold on till I see some on feet pics.

Can't believe I bagged on these when they first came out. The blues in particular are pretty damn awesome.
fullsizeoutput_13bd.jpeg

back HEEL is too FATTY for me,,so big PASS!!!

Got mine for $111 from stockX last July. Been wearing my pair with ultra boost insole. IMO feels more comfy with the insole.

Kith Response Trail Boost.JPG

How are they? Hike worthy... or just a sneaker with a rugged sole? Waterproof?

I'm in CO as well and hike in the Kolor Trail Responses. Def ok on easy-moderate hikes (think Hanging Lake) but I wouldn't do a 14er in them. Great traction, but not waterproof or stable enough for those long ones. I'll be using the Kiths in light snow days to work.

Yeah I got them. TTS maybe snug. I went .5 up and I’m happy with the fit. But TTS would work I think. Just might be tight depending on socks.

Hi! I like the Utility Black CW. I'm quite worried about the sizing though. I had the Core Blacks 3.0 previously in size 12. However, the fit is so snug that my toes were sticking out. I had to resell them. I've tried size 12.5 and it's a better fit but it's the Uncaged version. Does the Caged and Uncaged has the same fit? I'm unsure whether to get size 12.5 or 13.

It really depends on your feet in my opinion. I’m a 12.5 and I buy 12.5 if I can find them. Otherwise I go up to a 13. When I get a 12.5 it’s a perfect fit. When I get a 13 it’s good but not perfect. I feel that uncaged run a little more narrow than the caged. I would say a 12.5 would be perfect for you in the CAGED UB. Just my opinion.

Bought the core black and maroons in 10.5. Too big I got to return them and go with my tts (10) btw I have a slim foot.

damn! wiggle had 10+ pairs in stock in my size and colors i want when i went to sleep last night and its all oos now!? either resellers ate or hopefully a glitch on wiggle..

It really depends on your feet in my opinion. I’m a 12.5 and I buy 12.5 if I can find them. Otherwise I go up to a 13. When I get a 12.5 it’s a perfect fit. When I get a 13 it’s good but not perfect. I feel that uncaged run a little more narrow than the caged. I would say a 12.5 would be perfect for you in the CAGED UB. Just my opinion.
My length is probably a natural 12. I prefer a 12.5 and typically can't find it so I would go 13.

I have a 12 in the TB 3.0 and my toes hit the front plastic piece. Its JUST BARELY a perfect fit. 12.5 gives me a little bit less than a thumbs length of space on all toes except the big one which is less than half a thumb.

12.5 is love. I have a 13 in the 2.0 which I preferred over the 12 that was available.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom