ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
20171012_214848.jpg
Also...mail day.
20171012_214902.jpg
20171012_214848.jpg

Pants came in too
20171012_204222.jpg

Last edited:
It really depends on your feet in my opinion. I’m a 12.5 and I buy 12.5 if I can find them. Otherwise I go up to a 13. When I get a 12.5 it’s a perfect fit. When I get a 13 it’s good but not perfect. I feel that uncaged run a little more narrow than the caged. I would say a 12.5 would be perfect for you in the CAGED UB. Just my opinion.

Thanks for this. I'm leaning on getting the size 12.5 now. By the way, I have the Kobe 11 in size 13 since 12.5 is not available in my area and it really doesn't bother me that much.

My length is probably a natural 12. I prefer a 12.5 and typically can't find it so I would go 13.

I have a 12 in the TB 3.0 and my toes hit the front plastic piece. Its JUST BARELY a perfect fit. 12.5 gives me a little bit less than a thumbs length of space on all toes except the big one which is less than half a thumb.

12.5 is love. I have a 13 in the 2.0 which I preferred over the 12 that was available.

I wear size 12 too in my Nike's (except the Kobe line). But in the UB 3.0, my toes were sticking out already and it's uncomfortable already. I'm thinking of getting a size 12.5. Does size 13 fit you well?

leaving in about 3 days for a 3 week Asia trip. Tried my best to thin down what to bring because last year I brought 9 pairs to Japan and I feel like I could do with 3 less pairs lol. So I'm gonna narrow it down even more within these few days. But currently what I have setup (gonna swap out 1 of the yeezys for Kith UB's)

IMG_0007.JPG

leaving in about 3 days for a 3 week Asia trip. Tried my best to thin down what to bring because last year I brought 9 pairs to Japan and I feel like I could do with 3 less pairs lol. So I'm gonna narrow it down even more within these few days. But currently what I have setup (gonna swap out 1 of the yeezys for Kith UB's)

IMG_0007.JPG

IMG_2792.GIF

Have good safe Trip.
Cut down on some of that Heat and pickup those Mini Super Famicoms or flavored KitKats.
Trying to give a scare to those Jpn Hypebeasts.

IMG_0007.JPG

Better lock that luggage.

simple hikes are ok. But you;re in Colorado, so they wouldn't hold up very well. Extremely comfortable but worthy of that "city" hike we do over here.

Is the "shank" stiffer on these, or same as a normal UB type shoe?

That's the main reason I can't hike in sneakers, when you step on rocks with soft bottomed shoes... you can feel it in your feet. If these have a stiffer sole (not just with bigger lugs/tread)... they could be decent. Wish they had at least some waterproofing on them, to be my rainy day shoes.

IMG_0007.JPG

Which part of asia are u headed to? Might not want to bring too many pairs.

No restock on the Navy's....would have jumped on those at 123.

Now I must fight the urge to buy the utility black.

Is the "shank" stiffer on these, or same as a normal UB type shoe?

That's the main reason I can't hike in sneakers, when you step on rocks with soft bottomed shoes... you can feel it in your feet. If these have a stiffer sole (not just with bigger lugs/tread)... they could be decent. Wish they had at least some waterproofing on them, to be my rainy day shoes.

I don't have mine in hand currently but they feel stiffer than a normal UB. There is a small amount of boost in the heel but it feels more wrapped in rubber and just provides some comfort. No boost in the toe area so that is much more rigid than a UB for hiking. I mentioned this earlier but I knocked out Hanging Lake in mine with no discomfort.

Back
Top Bottom