ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
96A754DC-919A-4484-8176-176FB19CE3BD.png

Hopefully this means we can buy from ADC overseas using our account info and have them shipped to the US

Anybody here experienced refunds from wiggle? Just learned that my order was stuck in their system because there were multiple orders at the time of my purchase. When it was time to process my order, there was no more stock. Problem is, the purchase is already been charged to my credit card. And the cutoff is tomorrow.

Anybody here experienced refunds from wiggle? Just learned that my order was stuck in their system because there were multiple orders at the time of my purchase. When it was time to process my order, there was no more stock. Problem is, the purchase is already been charged to my credit card. And the cutoff is tomorrow.
Did you email their support team? They've always been great to me, you just gotta be in constant communication.

US speedfactory site is live

https://adidas.com/us/speedfactory

Looks like only the London and Paris Models are unveiled so far. Though it does look not to be city locked, so anyone from the country they are releasing can enter

Reading into the page more it seems to suggest that each shoe is “coming soon” and that they are “made for x city” which means they may see a worldwide release :nerd:

US speedfactory site is live

https://adidas.com/us/speedfactory

Looks like only the London and Paris Models are unveiled so far. Though it does look not to be city locked, so anyone from the country they are releasing can enter

Reading into the page more it seems to suggest that each shoe is “coming soon” and that they are “made for x city” which means they may see a worldwide release :nerd:

LDN is tomorrow Thurs morning.
Really early morning.

Back
Top Bottom