ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thank God the lux are December...my pockets gonna need a breather.

Plus I can fake guilt people into getting them as a bday gift for me.

Pures today fresh out the wash
IMG_3097.JPG

Go Doyers

Last edited:
did a search for "sole swap" but this is the only post i found for boosts. i've seen customizers have done it with hypebeast posts and on IG but does anyone have any info on getting a sole swap done for a boost sole that is dirty and beat up so the shoe can have a new crispy white boost sole? i have a pair of palace cm boosts where the leather is still good but the boost sole is so tore up theyre embarrassing to wear even though theyre one of my favorite shoes i own. also cant buy new ones cause they were limited and released awhile ago and now ppl are trying to buy them all up to artificially inflate the price to over $1k and corner the market. if anyone knows how to do this yourself or knows ppl who do it for a price let me know cause i'd like to be able to rock fresh palace cm boosts again. i feel like any other pure boost sole would fit on the cm boost. thanks!
UB sole swap

Alright so, thankfully, when I took massive L's on the ltd release NMD's today, I got a couple of deliveries from the boost fam:

1) Triple grey's -- these will be my beaters for the foreseeable future

fullsizeoutput_13cc.jpeg xRmzOvfqRSWbySqkc3SyqQ.jpg

2) ADO PB ZG green (I've always loved these):

fullsizeoutput_13d1.jpeg OWVVDzW9Q0u7waDdd%9Yow.jpg

I feel better now...

got my AM4LDN in... legit the WORST shoe i had ever in my hands material wise... jesus christ what a pile of plastic garbage.

got my AM4LDN in... legit the WORST shoe i had ever in my hands material wise... jesus christ what a pile of plastic garbage.

This is a very interesting conversation and would like to hear since more of this style is coming soon. Please expand on your thoughts and include pics. Appreciate the time. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom