ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just got my dark green 3.0's. My only other pairs are 1.0 (core black) and I think 1.5? (mystery grey). I can tell whatever they changed in the UB the fit is much better. I had to get a full size up previously to wear comfortably with no insole (but the lack of insole is bad for me.. flat footed). The 3.0's fit nicely with insole in .5 up from TTS

Here is a pic of my favorite boost though. mystery gray!

Mystery Grey 1.0 ftw!
Managed to get this pair off some dude locally for a decent price. Used pair though.
FullSizeRender 11.jpg

Got my AM4LDNs in. Beautiful looking shoe. Really pops. The new boost feels soft to the touch, probably from all the small dots on it. It also has way more arch support.

anyone know how easy or difficult it is to paint the heel cup on the khaki UB white?
seems like the 3.0 heel cup material differs from the previous models, feels more of a rougher
type of plastic with some texture.
can't seem to find any youtube vids on this specific custom.

Attachments

• IMG_20171024_112357.jpg
    IMG_20171024_112357.jpg
    373 KB · Views: 29
Hey, who can give me a quick legit check on these Kith Ultraboost Mid "Aspen"?

a quick answer would be appreciated very very much!!
thanks in advance! :smile:

Anyone tried ordering from size UK? How long does actual shipping take for their international orders?

Anyone tried ordering from size UK? How long does actual shipping take for their international orders?

east coast, i've usually gotten my items within a week of ordering. Size? is generally quick for me.

Hey, who can give me a quick legit check on these Kith Ultraboost Mid "Aspen"?

a quick answer would be appreciated very very much!!
thanks in advance! :smile:

As others said fake. The photo filter would appear to be close on the upper but other pictures show a very light colored atr.

To my knowledge three fake version KITH exist :
1. Black outsole , which is completely wrong and horrible looking
2. Correct Shape ATR upper, but ATR too light , and the boost ridge too sharp
3. Bad shape ATR , with curved edge side stripes, and ATR too dark, but the boost looks decent from far (nipples are off though)

Are there AM4's in US half sizes? I'm only seeing full sizes 9, 10, 11, etc

UK half sizes. So you are seeing correctly

Last edited:
Found the RTT Energy Boost sitting for 112 in my size.

Gonna wait until the 9th (off white) and 11th (PxSB) before spending in shoes though. Unless that RF ATR drops.

I feel like that cream might be a legit pair and the ones underneath it are the reps. The pair he’s holding is perfect imo

Cream UB reps are finally coming.

Beware.
Looks like they were kinda right on that "restock".

Question for UB heads...are the creams one of a handful of UB's that utilized a different color stripe and eyelet from the actual cage itself? Or is it perhaps the only one?

Creams, Mystery greys, ASU and Miami 1.0’s are the 1.0’s that had two tone cages

A handful of 2.0s had two tone cages as well but can’t remember them off the top of my head

Also I think I’m terms of 3.0 the Utility black technically had a two tone cage but it’s very subtle

Back
Top Bottom