ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
30DA223C-8BED-494E-AF8B-DB4E75CE55A0.jpeg

So Solebox now miraculously shows sold out in both pairs.

Methinks all of the consortium shops will be getting some extra pairs next week...

They absolutely did...When you have people flying in for your event, then you better damn well have your logistics figured out...The fact that all these big brands and vendors have been plastering social media with FCFS stuff just shows how out of touch they were with this whole thing...

Not to sound naive but couldn’t they have just not announced any of it beforehand, and just made it random at the time of the event. Everyone knew the heat was coming, so of course there was madness when the doors opened. The fact they had to cancel because they couldn’t predict something like tbis is a little crazy.

On the other hand I’m sure people would just rush in like maniacs anyways no matter what, no? Never been to Complexcon so not sure what it’s like.

They absolutely did...When you have people flying in for your event, then you better damn well have your logistics figured out...The fact that all these big brands and vendors have been plastering social media with FCFS stuff just shows how out of touch they were with this whole thing...
I know this is kinda out of topic but it goes with what you're saying.
Like how can people in such positions be so dumb and not foresee what's gonna happen. I work at a nice resort and I see plenty of wealthy people but then I see how dumb some of them are and the lack of common sense they have and I just ask myself how did they get there ..

The shape of 4.0s are terrible..they seem too thin..I will only be getting earlier UBs

So Solebox now miraculously shows sold out in both pairs.

Methinks all of the consortium shops will be getting some extra pairs next week...

It'd be pretty impressive if Adidas is managing these limited releases to the point where they move inventory from say the EU where they didn't sell out (assumed) and to US customers who will buy them out.

Its funny....someone already has a bid of 300 up for the mid in 12.5.

Looks like a bid of 320 is up for a 12.

It'd be pretty impressive if Adidas is managing these limited releases to the point where they move inventory from say the EU where they didn't sell out (assumed) and to US customers who will buy them out.

Yeah thats true I can see them moving them around to a point where anyone who wants them doesn't have to worry about high shipping costs, conversion rates etc.

This is why I decided not to go to Complex Con, I live about an hour away but the second I heard stuff was FCFS I already knew it was a waste of time. If you're there to actually look at stuff I'm sure it's dope and that you'll meet people but in terms of going there to cop you gonna have a bad time!

Watch since I paid full price plus stupid shipping this will be the first UB Mid that people will actually be able to cop under retail.

Back
Top Bottom