ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
In honor of the news

Screen Shot 2017-11-16 at 11.35.24 PM.png

^^ arent those womens? not bad not great but not bad

Man i think in 8-10months people are going to be wishing they picked up the packers mids at or below retail.. priced dipped on those..making me thinking about picking one up as an investment lol .hmm....

just when i think i came up with 10% off thanks to @FullMax97 , stockx shows someone sold a pair in my size for 175$.... and lowest ask is 200$ , wtf.

just when i think i came up with 10% off thanks to @FullMax97 , stockx shows someone sold a pair in my size for 175$.... and lowest ask is 200$ , wtf.
That's nuts people really need to flip that bad they're willing to take a 100 dollar hit? Factoring in fees and retail price or more if they paid shipping too like I did

I guess I should be glad Creams are retroing so I won't feel weird wearing mine now. Last time I was worried something might spill on them, because of their "value"

this happens alot i'm guessing. My wife was buying some random boots from nordstroms and when they brought the box out to her, there were some rubber rain boots in the box instead. It's probably easy for mail back return scams, as workers to check every box would be 'above their pay grade' to check for wear or authenticity.

remember, if paying with PP, always use the card issuer currency conversion

Edit:
With PP conversion = 207
With CC = 199

Also in for Multis.

Last edited:
How do I get rid of the disappearing captcha from ADC? I've been having it since the Hu drop, can anyone help?

Back
Top Bottom