ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man...even a 12.5 in the PackersxSolebox is sitting under retail on StockX. And I copped full price from Solebox. Almost feels like an L.

Let's hope that if we take an L, then resale will be just like the PackersxSolebox collab.

i used a 10% off coupon on 240$ retail + no tax, and it still feels like an L seeing them sit over black friday in my size at Xhibition at 180$+ free shipping.... =(

I dont want to rekindle that many feels , but i'd be curious.... what's the 'worst' purchase as far as value lost or whatever that NT has had in recent memory. For me a big L was RTT i think. I paid like 265$ twice.... once off stockx and then one ATC service , and they just plummeted.... to below retail. I ended up giving the other pair to my brother for a present. He was like 'blue shoes?...thanks". I like the RTT alot though, i wear them tons

Last edited:
I'm being a tad too greedy/ambitious offering 260 on stockx for sz11 Kith Mids, aren't I? :lol: Anyone who sold em to me would be losing money.

Still, maybe desperation could drive someone to go for it.:D
i was the $240 offer for the 11. Decided to cancel it since i don't think i need them anymore

OMG what should I do with my bricks, gonna build up a house, in between the zebras and those i'm bob the builder , another 20 blue tints and i'll have 3 walls ready to set up

OMG what should I do with my bricks, gonna build up a house, in between the zebras and those i'm bob the builder , another 20 blue tints and i'll have 3 walls ready to set up
Copped 2 pairs off YS lol. Got 5 pairs of bricks total.

it wont matter. people can multitask very easily.

exactly, and they're gonna drop at different times. Or you just leave ADC splash in the background and go cop AMM and come back to ADC for your yeezys. Basically what I've been doing to cop any and everything :evil:

exactly, and they're gonna drop at different times. Or you just leave ADC splash in the background and go cop AMM and come back to ADC for your yeezys. Basically what I've been doing to cop any and everything :evil:
Didn’t see you in the off white thread, you ever grab any of the off white collection?

Didn’t see you in the off white thread, you ever grab any of the off white collection?

nope, I can't get anything from Nike to save my life lol. Nike can do a draw right now for Benassi Slides and I'll still lose :lol:. Didn't win Kaws either and that wasn't even handled by Nike

soccer.com just sent me shipping confirmation for the David Beckham UB preorder. Was sure they oversold, but guess not.

Back
Top Bottom