ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ahh didnt realize there was a differnce here. I thought I remember seeing ones with a unicorn logo on the soles, thats dumb that they would make PEs for him without it. That was a nice touch.
Do you know if any other sites are selling them tho? One of my friends want to cop but that shipping is killer lmao.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I can't stop picturing this everytime I see OW VaporFlys now.

0A7JFJjyOTZVXrvRg6Lq7CijQVeOCedk35bccDPotx8.jpg

god damn :rofl:

5786BA39-1BE2-40B4-B8B4-BCE8F2552865.png

Not a very vibrant multicolor.

Too be honest unless it’s a cool collab or something I think I’m done. I just have too many to truly enjoy. Starting to think quality over quantity. But, still the AMM have to be had lol. I’m sure these words will be repeated in the future :rofl:

Not a very vibrant multicolor.
Too be honest unless it’s a cool collab or something I think I’m done. I just have too many to truly enjoy. Starting to think quality over quantity. But, still the AMM have to be had lol. I’m sure these words will be repeated in the future :rofl:

haha why feb and 2018 november always mentioned. Conspiracy

Got the something great is headed your way email for my xenos...open it and it says delivery should be today...but open the previous shipping info and it is still in China...has been since the 2nd.

Well eother way...good to see an update on it. Now I just gotta hope my **** isnt stuck in some kind of system failure in a China.

Also waiting on my Kith's to get in from stockx. This is the longest stockx has ever had me wait.

Luxury in December and I will be happy to bring my boost year to a close.

Looks like the Lux will be a staggered drop

Eu places dropping the 9th and US dropping the 20th

Although when Naked had their countdown up it was for the 20th so who knows

Got the something great is headed your way email for my xenos...open it and it says delivery should be today...but open the previous shipping info and it is still in China...has been since the 2nd.

Well eother way...good to see an update on it. Now I just gotta hope my **** isnt stuck in some kind of system failure in a China.

Same, finally got an update on my Xenos as well . . .shows it has been shipped on the 2nd, made its way to TN, then back to China despite showing that today will be the day it'll be delivered. weird.

Back
Top Bottom