ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
6EF41185-F114-4676-9FD3-8142294A80C1.jpeg
Makes me a bit sad but I think it’s time to bury my og UB’s. They have been beat to death for sure. I guess it’s time to bring out one of my spare pairs of CB 1.0’s.

Also looks like there is a 12.5 Triple White on StockX from the drop this weekend but I did not see one loaded on the site.

6EF41185-F114-4676-9FD3-8142294A80C1.jpeg
Makes me a bit sad but I think it’s time to bury my og UB’s. They have been beat to death for sure. I guess it’s time to bring out one of my spare pairs of CB 1.0’s.

thats barely beat up
Don't trash them, sell them! I sold my OGs in what looks to be the exact same condition for $225 last year on GOAT. Not bad for a shoe that I originally bought on sale!

So AMM UB sizing is confirmed like 1.0?

I saw a for sale post on FB and they said they fit big?

those don't look beat at all.
Trust me. The boost is dirty beyond repair in person, the insoles are super dirty and the pk is all dirty and messed up. It’s hard to see in pics but they’ve been used about 300 times, many times walking in puddles and mud while taking the dogs for walks.

not boost but thought it was kinda funny there's supposed to be a limited and a wide release. these look awful.

Trust me. The boost is dirty beyond repair in person, the insoles are super dirty and the pk is all dirty and messed up. It’s hard to see in pics but they’ve been used about 300 times, many times walking in puddles and mud while taking the dogs for walks.
washing machine should clean em up fine. The boost is prob close to dead though. Still wearable (for someone if u wanted to sell)

yeah its a restock. AMM responded and canceled my NMDs per my request. Probably other canceled orders.

I wasnt in a spot to drop $400 and would much rather have the UBs. I wasnt expecting to get through for both.

yeah its a restock. AMM responded and canceled my NMDs per my request. Probably other canceled orders.

I wasnt in a spot to drop $400 and would much rather have the UBs. I wasnt expecting to get through for both.

Wish other collabs were like this, especially the 1.0 UB collabs.

Resell not lit = cancels

sadly you’re probably right. I wanted both and got through for the NMDs before we knew theyd both be restocking throughout the day. If they didnt cancel mine I probably would have kept them, but figured id give it a shot first.

Back
Top Bottom