ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well after waiting for AMM all week, I decided to order from Baitme going +0.5 size up. I emailed AMM to cancel my order.

AMM cancelled my order this morning, only to send me a shipping number 5 minutes later. Let's hope to Yeezus I get free shoes.

IMG_4414.JPG
IMG_4416.JPG

Last edited:
I was one who praised AMM for their release. But it looks like it was way too good to be true. sucks many of you have to deal with their unorganized way they are fulfilling orders.

Does anyone know of any StockX discount codes currently available? I know that they used to have the $20 off with email signup, but I don't see it now. I need the SNS x Social Status UB's. (The original black and white ones) Thanks in advance for any help!

Does anyone know of any StockX discount codes currently available? I know that they used to have the $20 off with email signup, but I don't see it now. I need the SNS x Social Status UB's. (The original black and white ones) Thanks in advance for any help!

the 20 off only works for like 2 weeks from the day the account is made

Well after waiting for AMM all week, I decided to order from Baitme going +0.5 size up. I emailed AMM to cancel my order.

AMM cancelled my order this morning, only to send me a shipping number 5 minutes later. Let's hope to Yeezus I get free shoes.

Haha wow I had the EXACT same thing happen to me. Emailed them about cancelling and got a cancel mail and my order on their site says it’s cancelled but also got a shipping mail even though it’s only on the ”label created” phase so far. So happy I copped from Kith instead. DHL will deliver them with express on wednesday and AMM’s FedEx economy international tracking shows expected delivery on 12/28.

Would be funny for me too if I would end up getting a pair for free.

AMM NMD from Suede shipped. Def no regrets cancelling from AMM earlier since Suede shipped faster and under retail. I hope to see them before xmas. Lux from SS will be delivered day after xmas though.

Emailed AMM earlier this morning and finally got something updated. UBs picked up in FL (weird), should be here in NJ by the 21st :D

fillsson fillsson potsnu potsnu exact same situation happened with me as well lol. Thanks to Apple pay it placed multiple orders. Told them to cancel my 6 and I just want a 10.5. Saw that the 6 shipped but I got refunded for it lol. Waiting for a possible second charge or email about it now lol.

Back
Top Bottom