ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
toe guard is water proof right

seems like its right up my alley for shoveling snow in. Traction soles :lol:

Yeah the taped areas are waterproof, the rest of the pk upper isn't necessary waterproof but I was just tromping through snow & freezing rain & my feet stayed dry. If I were gonna be out in these kinda conditions for an extended period of time I'd probly crep em.

The ATR outsole is def pretty grippy tho.

E5CDBB4B-7B8F-4834-8645-144AE84ABA1B.jpeg

Ayy

What size? :nerd:

Here’s a little fun with my CB ub 1.0 on the Left and the AMM nmd on the right - oof this nmd release is monet

https://ibb.co/eeOdQR

Also won the raffle for the SNS x Social Status ub 1.0 just as my lux arrived... I guess I’ve been nice...

Should have a pair of lux size 8 @retail if anyone wants to dm, just trying to share this holiday spirit!

i went tts on RTT , kiths, and packers, and probably wish i went TTS+.5 on them. For me the packer fit more narrow and shorter than the other two. I still prefer TTS on RTT and Kiths though.

Ok, I wore a 10.5 in 1.0s and a 10 on all 3.0s that both fit perfect without the insoles which I prefer.

Best to probably go with a size 10? Is the material stretchy like a 3.0?

Ok, I wore a 10.5 in 1.0s and a 10 on all 3.0s that both fit perfect without the insoles which I prefer.

Best to probably go with a size 10? Is the material stretchy like a 3.0?

best to probably go with 10.5 in my honest opinion. the material is not stretchy like a 3.0

good price! i price protected these down to 180 when Xhibition had their BF sale .... man 240$ was soooo much for these.

Back
Top Bottom