ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They did the same thing for the HuNMD yesterday
Yesterday I thought it was like half an hour before, not at the very last minute. But yeah this is becoming a thing with them. If they think this is helping prevent bots in practice I feel it's the opposite.

Totally envious right now. I tried on ubiq and credit card got declined for fraud. Then the size 13 was gone.
if they are tight i will hit you up, if its any consolation this is my first w in about 2 years. i'm usually a 13.5 so ill let you know the deal

I don't own any other boost shoes, but these BYWs are super comfy. For those who have both the UB and BYW, which one has the comfier boost setup?

same thing happened to me on ubiq. funny my only wins ever have come on social status
Honestly I have had most my success on social status as well in the past but completely forgot about them today for some reason. Couple consortium stores still haven't dropped so I'm keeping an eye out all day.

I was actually thinking of sizing down .5 cause of the primeknit upper. But I think you’re right - staying TTS should be fine.
Don’t size down I ordered a pair half size down and my toes were smashing into the front , had to sell to a friend stay tts

Back
Top Bottom