ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
needs to stop raining here in MD BEEE025D-95B9-43DE-8F4D-4815D78A3A84.jpeg

Untitled-1.png

Also looking for opinions on the new Solarboosts - mostly in regard to fit.

I ordered a size 12 (arriving Monday), which is what I wear in UB 3.0/4.0. Wear an 11.5 in PK NMD's. Have to imagine these fit similar to UB's minus the PK, though I'm not sure how stretchy the upper on these is. Wide footer alert.

Thoughts?

Last edited:
had the 3.0 TW in my rotation since they came out, boost just started cracking as did the continental rubber. Mad how the boost cracking is what causes the rubber to crack, if the boost didn't crack then the sole could probably go on even longer

hunting for the cookies and cream (BB6180) in a size 13 - only thing I've found is stock X and eBay both for $340 - not sure if there will be a restock again so any leads would be much appreciated
I found you a pair for retail. You still want them? Never mind. You can't check out.

Last edited:
OGs really retroing? thank goodness! I've been grinding my pair down

Untitled-1.png

Also looking for opinions on the new Solarboosts - mostly in regard to fit.

I ordered a size 12 (arriving Monday), which is what I wear in UB 3.0/4.0. Wear an 11.5 in PK NMD's. Have to imagine these fit similar to UB's minus the PK, though I'm not sure how stretchy the upper on these is. Wide footer alert.

Thoughts?

I'm interested to see some reviews on these as well. I'm gonna be ordering the stability version Solar Glide ST when they come out mid June. I believe those are essentially the successor the the Supernova ST but I'm not 100% sure on that.

Reactions: gir
1.0s are the only boost that matters at this point.. I’ll take some creams, and another pair of OG whites

Back
Top Bottom