ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
adidas-nmd-r1-b37627-1.jpg
Planning on grabbing these - safe to assume these will fit like the OG PK NMDs? Those are the only PK NMD's I have and they fit comfortably, almost too big - I bought some PK NMD STLT's in the same size and they were uncomfortable enough for me to get rid of.

the zip tie is just pretentious AF.
Was the first to be removed.
But "AIR" and the other huge descriptions on the OW line of shoes aren't? You do you but don't tell me a plastic zip tie is pretentious when the branding on the shoe is loud.

But "AIR" and the other huge descriptions on the OW line of shoes aren't? You do you but don't tell me a plastic zip tie is pretentious when the branding on the shoe is loud.

Don't get me wrong, the branding maybe loud but i don't go around wearing clothes with the tags attached.
You one of those that carry OW clothes with their tags on right?

boost resell is dead just as much as jordan resell is dead. Only thing holding resell value are the Off-white collabs.

Are y'all just judging a shoe's popularity by its resell value? :smh:

Would love those Solar boosts if it didn't have all those 'Hu' stuff all over them.

https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2018%2F08%2Fadidas-consortium-workshop-falcon-ss2g-sneaker-details-4.jpg

boost is not dead, but is is far behind in interesting silhouettes compared to the non boost sneakers that are releasing/released this year. especially with 4d just around the corner.

Anyone that have French Beige/Vapour Grey NMD remember if they came with tags attached to the shoe? I was looking at a few of the new listings on Ebay, and some didn't seem to have it, but some did. Wasn't sure if that's something common with Adidas or nah

Back
Top Bottom