ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think they did that because they wanted it to still be considered a running shoe at the time whereas the SB very much looks like a lifestyle shoe.

That silo type is clean though.

But that's just kinda my point. They've put out 5 different men's version of Ultra Boosts in 3 years. Uncaged, laceless, mid, ATR, and ST's not including the yearly updates they do to the regular line and the changes they have applied to the uncaged and ST's. Should have pulled back quite a bit on all of these ideas that actually saw releases and stand as independent lines.

The regular UB doesn't even need laces (yeah, it looks good with them...but they're useless)

I don't know why they had to drastically change the design on both the cageless AND laceless versions. They both look like crap.
Laces are needed for support once the sock structure gives out.

adidas-WMNS-ultra-boost-purple-black-1.jpg

I need these so bad

I recently picked up the 93/16 Avenue collaboration in a 10.5 and my Ultraboost 1.0 sizing is a 11. They fit perfectly fine. I hope that helps.
I found my Avenue leather 93/16s disappointing in that the leather just never softened up like I thought it would. Not sure if others found that, but it left me underwhelmed. I did purchase at massive disco though.

The black/orange and grey/teals were clean. Adidas just missed the mark with their pricing. Mesh same price as PK? Nahh

I must have like 100 stockx notifications on these. Gave myself an arbitrary cutoff that I wouldn't buy until they dipped under 200. Still not there yet...
I love mids since my first mids 10 years ago (SB Dunk mids); i can't resist.

Last edited:
Can anyone comment on sizing for the AKOGs? I haven’t bought a pot of UBs in a minute but want to grab these for sure. Wondering how difficult the WW release will be.

Can anyone comment on sizing for the AKOGs? I haven’t bought a pot of UBs in a minute but want to grab these for sure. Wondering how difficult the WW release will be.

I don't think it'll be bad.

I'd expect TTS/ 3.0 sizing, but the guys w/ the blues will be able to help you with actual info.

Back
Top Bottom