ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Damn wish there was an adidas store in CO.

4D for $180 and Creams for $120, when I just paid retail + shipping within last 3 days

Got the PayPal receipt last night right away. Didn't see a email from adc when I woke up this morning called adc and they said the order didn't go though. The last order I placed had issues as well, not real happy with adc right now

Several of us got the 15 dollar invoice. Cancel out of principle.

They have a canned message explaining the old code issue, and called me by some name which is not mine. **** em, they don't give a ****.

40 percent off...might need to jig these mids. Probably not even worth it after gas and parking though.

Just got back from Adidas SF and they are doing 40% off and a extra 10% if you signup for newsletter.

Basically returned my 4D pair I bought last sat, then rebought them with the disc...total came out to $180. Will keep now haha.

Creams and 4Ds sold out earlier in the day and they were honoring 40% for those.

Wasn't that busy when I was there so if you looking for deep disc and in the area, they still got some good stuff.

EDIT: I returned some v2 butters in a sz 10 mens. if they still there they should be able to give you 40% on those too.

hasnt it been several months since butters released? how they let you return that lol

Kinda bittersweet hearing people who got creams for 40% off. Wish I would get kinfolks or mauves for that price :frown: Who would have thought you would be able to get a highly sought out 1.0 colorway for under retail

90 day policy i assume
Thought that too but that wouldn't apply to yeezys and their 7 day policy...or was that updated after the butter mass return?

Plus the not being able to return them in store and only back to ADC. Whatevs...I ain't got the answers sway. Just glad to see folks catching deals.

Btw, check an Originals store for Mauves @ 40 if you really want them.

hasnt it been several months since butters released? how they let you return that lol
Thought that too but that wouldn't apply to yeezys and their 7 day policy...or was that updated after the butter mass return?

Plus the not being able to return them in store and only back to ADC. Whatevs...I ain't got the answers sway. Just glad to see folks catching deals.

Btw, check an Originals store for Mauves @ 40 if you really want them.
No receipt, store credit/gift card return just as long as the shoes are DS. Employees at Adidas SF pretty chill.

Checked out these new Creams in person finally today, they're definitely different from the OGs. Slightly more grey shade & the pattern is slightly different as well. Also feel like the OG creams ran slightly bigger than these. Still super nice but not 1:1. Almost feels like adidas made their own reps :lol:

Checked out these new Creams in person finally today, they're definitely different from the OGs. Slightly more grey shade & the pattern is slightly different as well. Also feel like the OG creams ran slightly bigger than these. Still super nice but not 1:1. Almost feels like adidas made their own reps :lol:
The OG's ran bigger? Man if this 12.5 is too small...

Picked up the creams at the 5th Ave flagship store. Thank you, Adidas!

60-DB2-C37-8470-4-A56-AAA9-85-EE849-BAD1-D.jpg

Back
Top Bottom