ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
is the 30% off a black friday code or is it that adidas creators club email? Can't seem to find the latter

Lady is telling me the ultra boosts are excluded from CYBER2018 code...

Last edited:
Just called about the creams and they’re refunding me $63. Surprised that it worked.
You got your pair in hand already? Mine said to contact them after I receive them tomorrow. Hoping they'll still honor it. Just incase, I do have a reference number regarding the price match though

Not sure how you guys are getting the discount, called 3 times and they are all denying the promo. Saying it's either excluded or the order was placed before thanksgiving and they're only honoring orders from Thanksgiving until today.

Dang I was hoping to get the uncaged under 100 with the cyber Monday code. When did the in store 40% off end? ....I should be got the uncaged when I had a chance smh I need comfy work shoes lol

5466C714-4A19-469F-A6DE-724261053842.jpeg
Not sure how you guys are getting the discount, called 3 times and they are all denying the promo. Saying it's either excluded or the order was placed before thanksgiving and they're only honoring orders from Thanksgiving until today.
Not sure. I didn’t think it was gonna work. The first rep I spoke to, Timothea apparently, came through for me. Ordered mine on the 21st.

5466C714-4A19-469F-A6DE-724261053842.jpeg
Not sure. I didn’t think it was gonna work. The first rep I spoke to, Timothea apparently, came through for me. Ordered mine on the 21st.

Scratch that, persistence is key. Took 5 calls but the home girl Stephanie hooked it up for me. Received the same email you got with a refund. Was ready to give that 5 star survey but she hung up with the quickness.

I originally tried via chat and was told no. Called in and while they were looking into it, the call dropped. Called back and was all set.

I did mention the 40 percent the were offering in store. The person I spoke with wanted me to clarify my request so I did say a price match on the 40. They said no to that but could offer a 30 percent. Agreed...They set it up and provided a reference number for me to call back and use.

Mentioned my mids at the end of the call and was told that order would not qualify because the offer would need to be on an order placed within 7 days.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom