ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
a>

I’m headed to one now.

I'll take 9 on cream and og if you are willing.

With 30% off

I was hyped for Creams all year... didn’t even care about the OGs... Now it’s flipped.

Whites nothing special IMO. A clean white shoe is a clean white shoe.

Just no white sole (2.0) or smoke cage (3.0).

OG White has that beautiful cream knit mixed in, silver text on the heel, and black sole. It’s more than just a white shoe.

whites are essential in a 1.0 collection imo along with wool greys and a black colorway. anything else is just extra

jpac jpac I know you be hitting up the SF Adidas store. Did you stop by to see if they had the OGs there for discount? :nerd:
Sorry not in town. In Toronto but didn't check Adidas downtown. Just went crazy copping online.

Side bar. Boost life in Yorkdale mall was non-existent. All I saw were a boat load of Jordan 1s and AM97s

Now we on disco OG’s? Bet all those fools hating on those who called in to price adjust creams are thirsting the stores now... :rofl:

Sorry not in town. In Toronto but didn't check Adidas downtown. Just went crazy copping online.

Side bar. Boost life in Yorkdale mall was non-existent. All I saw were a boat load of Jordan 1s and AM97s

Just don’t understand the AM97 hype... most uncomfortable shoes I’ve ever owned.

lol I completely forgot what today was. I even asked ADC to remind me by email but it ended up in spam. Just clicked every link in this thread and no 11.5 anywhere.

Back
Top Bottom