ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
adidas throwing decent ultra colorways and yall complaining about them not releasing stuff. jeez, i bet some of you also think 350s>700s :rofl:

they had some 4D's that qualified but definitely not the ultra4D's cause I tried :lol:
Damn that suxks. My store allowed the promo on them. Got a pair for my wife.
20201127_122521.jpg

adidas throwing decent ultra colorways and yall complaining about them not releasing stuff. jeez, i bet some of you also think 350s>700s :rofl:

You are the worst. Same old tired 700>350 like anyone even gives a **** about Yeezys at this point.

Since the burgs didn’t go on sale online for BF, I’m pretty much done with 1.0. Maybe I’ll wait for some nicer ultra 4d CW

edit: nvm GOAT has it for $153 shipped. now done with 1.0 for time being.

Last edited:
Since the burgs didn’t go on sale online for BF, I’m pretty much done with 1.0. Maybe I’ll wait for some nicer ultra 4d CW

edit: nvm GOAT has it for $153 shipped. now done with 1.0 for time being.

$153 after tax and shipping??

Anyway, I only wanted Burgundy’s if they were discounted online For no more than $100 shipped. Not gonna happen as of now. If I can get at least one pair of Core Blacks, I’m done with this joke of a brand.

Anyway, I only wanted Burgundy’s if they were discounted online For no more than $100 shipped. Not gonna happen as of now. If I can get at least one pair of Core Blacks, I’m done with this joke of a brand.
Whatever team they have there now doesn’t give me any hope that they have a pulse on The urban lifestyle sector of their brand. nobody wanted a jonah hill collab.

I’m sure they are doing as good as they were pre-boost but I don’t think they can strike lightning twice as they did with boost Hype they had in 2015-2017. Maybe UB will come back around down the road like SBs.

But nonetheless I have no worries patiently waiting for UB 21s or 1.0s to re-release then make it to discount.

Whatever team they have there now doesn’t give me any hope that they have a pulse on The urban lifestyle sector of their brand. nobody wanted a jonah hill collab.

I’m sure they are doing as good as they were pre-boost but I don’t think they can strike lightning twice as they did with boost Hype they had in 2015-2017. Maybe UB will come back around down the road like SBs.

But nonetheless I have no worries patiently waiting for UB 21s or 1.0s to re-release then make it to discount.

They went from Kanye, Pharrell, and Pusha T to Donald Glover and Jonah Hill. Beyonce is pretty big, but I felt like that collab was a big flop sneaker-wise; they probably sold way more of her clothes than sneakers.

You can get them for €100 right now in EU. If some german bois in here need a code, I gotchu. I don't think my codes work for the rest of EU however unfortunately

Anyone know where I can get a 9.5-10 Hoosiers ultra boost under adidas’s $140 right now? Fanatics is advertising that you can use their giving coupon but when I go to checkout it says it can’t be applied. I’m kicking myself for missing the $89 earlier this week. I’ve been after this pair for a minute now but didn’t have the funds to go towards them till now

try code BRINGJOY on adc for wool greys
Wool greys the only shoe that didnt sit in ADC in my size. Hell, when they first dropped, my size didnt even show up.

Glad I didn't wait on those but def got 90 dollars worth of second guessing on them olives.

Back
Top Bottom