adidas BOUNCE thread - AlphaBOUNCE, ProBOUNCE, ExplosiveBOUNCE, MadBOUNCE, etc...

View media item 2089430

Looks like triple black Alphabounces are coming...

Cool cool... thats what I need, no desire to unds my Aramis.

edit: I sure hope there's black foam under the paint! [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

Last edited:
Have people been having issues w/ paint chipping off of the midsoles? I was curious if that was going to be a problem with these.

One of the confiest shoes hands down from Adidas. This shoe def hit the nail on the head with cushion and comfort, now lets see some sick colorways and collabs.

They could have sold the heck out of these at well more than $100.  The mesh is perfect.  No creases and always looks clean.  Got 4 cw so far and def grabbing those triple blacks.  These are a better built shoe than ultra boosts.  Adidas screwed up with the pricing on these.  They could have gone way higher.  That mesh makes the silhouette ALWAYS look clean and they've very comfortable.  Have put about 8 miles on the road in my black pair and they look DS still

They're cool and all but this is wildly false
Guess your opinion differs than mine but that mesh to me is superior.  If you count the uncaged I have 8 pairs of ultra boosts.  I prefer the AB.  I got all 4 pairs of the uncaged (white, black, grey, red) and other than the red I doubt I'll ever wear them.  Not a fan at all.  The plasticky feel of the primeknit on the inside of them is pitiful.  WalMart like material feel on those.  

Guess your opinion differs than mine but that mesh to me is superior.  If you count the uncaged I have 8 pairs of ultra boosts.  I prefer the AB.  I got all 4 pairs of the uncaged (white, black, grey, red) and other than the red I doubt I'll ever wear them.  Not a fan at all.  The plasticky feel of the primeknit on the inside of them is pitiful.  WalMart like material feel on those.  
I don't consider the uncaged UB superior to regular UBs by any means. When I say your statement is false it's in regards to regular UBs. I had 18 pairs of those last time I counted.

The mesh on ABs is fine, probably significantly more durable than PK, but it's not nearly as comfortable or breathable to me. And then you've got the boost.

Boost > Bounce and if you try to say different you're just lying to yourself. Unless you value stability over the feeling of walking on clouds (and ABs aren't even that much more stable than UBs).

ABs also don't have as much lock down as UBs, I get a good amount of heel slippage in ABs and I went down .5 in both pairs I have. I get zero slippage in UBs.

For the price point they're a great shoe no doubt. But I definitely wouldn't have copped if they were any more expensive, maybe $120 but even that's a stretch.

I work out and run in my shoes.  I definitely agree with you on the comfort with every day wear but UB are far too soft for me to consider them a performance shoe.  I know many people do but I don't feel stable in them.  I mean in fit videos where people are just showing them on feet and not really putting pressure on them you can see them "deflate".  I've never had the problem in mine but there's been several posts in the boost thread of cracks and other problems with the UB soles after minimal use.  Considering I run, squat, deadlift, etc in my shoes I can't wear ub's to do any of that and risk destroying them.  I'm wearing the red uncaged for the 4th so I like them for casual wear and am not saying it's an awful shoe or hating on them.  Just saying for performance and what I do I prefer the AB.  I feel like the mesh will hold up much much better and I like bounce for performance wear more than boost.  

The AB is a darn fine shoe.  If you want a shoe to look good in and stand/walk around get the UB.  If you want a shoe to look good in and actually do what the shoes are supposedly made for IMO go for the AB.  

Got my AB's and I've wore them so far 3 days in a row!

[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]
TTS for me
$100 bucks or under is a must grab

That triple black pair will immediately become the utility shoe. Work, gym, errands, all that.

Neither Ultraboost or Alphabounces are performance running shoes to me. When I think of performance running shoes, I think of Asics Nimbus, Brooks Glycerin, Asics Kayano, etc.

Neither Ultraboost or Alphabounces are performance running shoes to me. When I think of performance running shoes, I think of Asics Nimbus, Brooks Glycerin, Asics Kayano, etc.

yeah like marathon/ultra marathon type shoes right? I agree. To an extent AB are performance, like short distance runs (5k 10k). I can see UBs handling a little more distance but to to an extent of marathons or more.

People are downplaying these ABs hard. If you like the looks of them, they can't be beat for the box price comfort and durability wise. The GLV or maybe the Huarache run come to mind. But they both would be done for after the torture I put mine through the last couple of days. And they can still PADS.

Last edited:
Let me help save someone's life.

AlphaBounce + wet floor Wendy's = death.

No one try this...instant death.

Let me help save someone's life.

AlphaBounce + wet floor Wendy's = death.

No one try this...instant death.
I don't eat Wendy's nor work there!

I'm Good!
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom