adidas BOUNCE thread - AlphaBOUNCE, ProBOUNCE, ExplosiveBOUNCE, MadBOUNCE, etc...

I didn't heed the half size down advice since some said they half size down on the UB but I went true on those. First time seeing them and putting on feet and I like them. Not UB comfort but for under $100 I'm okay with them.

Got a 10 in tans from champs. Fit pretty snug compared to my 10s  in the normal ones. Going to return my womens 10.5 if someone locally doesn't want them under retail.

I was thinking of copping the tans off eastbay. So I should just go 1 size up on womens? Do they fit just like the mens?

Are they mens or women's? Also, how's the fit on them? Thanks in advance.
They're womens. Fit is good, although I feel like these are a bit more forgiving on the sides. On the original ABs I always felt like they were too tight on the sides and so I got rid of all the pairs I had. These are slightly more elastic in the upper. I actually feel like I could probably go another half size down but I don't really feel like dealing with it.

Haven't actually worn them out yet so that'll be the true test

Pretty much, if you found the OG tight on the sides, the EM is a little more forgiving so if you felt like OGs were the right width, but a little longer than you'd prefer, you could MAYBE size down on EMs.

If you cop from ADC you can always just get 2 sizes and return the one that doesn't fit.

Pretty much, if you found the OG tight on the sides, the EM is a little more forgiving so if you felt like OGs were the right width, but a little longer than you'd prefer, you could MAYBE size down on EMs.

If you cop from ADC you can always just get 2 sizes and return the one that doesn't fit.

Got 9.5 in OG which is full size down from UB 1.0 size and still had some room in toe. Your post making me think a 9 was the way to go with tans. They come today, so hopefully no difference between the two for me

Back
Top Bottom