adidas BOUNCE thread - AlphaBOUNCE, ProBOUNCE, ExplosiveBOUNCE, MadBOUNCE, etc...

These turtle pigeons are gonna be returned to the Adidas San ysidro outlet. I do not like the way they look on foot. Don't like the spongey neoprene feel. I will say they are more comfy than roshe and the sole has a boost like feel more on the ball of my foot. These are TTS. I go 9.0 in 350s and 10.0 in UBs.
On foot it's not my thing I'm not feeling the toe-box

Got mine, disappointed to Adidas' quality check... right shoe looks like the paints chipped
mean.gif

Just got my two pairs in. I ordered a 11 and 11.5 the moment they went live on ADC before I knew anything about them. I just loved the look of them

Those saying these feel like Roshe's, it's a fair comparison, but they're not as 'flat'. They're definitely way more comfortable. They do not feel like UB's, but for $100 I couldn't have asked for anything more. I was quite surprised by the level of comfort

As far as sizing goes, these are definitely TTS. Buy a 1/2 down only if you like a tight fit. They do stretch a little but I'd stick TTS. I wear a 11.5 and 12 in UB's, and both the 11 and 11.5 in these feel great. Can't really go wrong

Hope that helps!

View media item 2073141
Not completely sold on the colorway. Design wise, the shoe is amazing. It's a $100 shoe that looks like it should be priced around $150+. Very nice details, adidas has a winner.

As far as sizing goes, these are definitely TTS. Buy a 1/2 down only if you like a tight fit. They do stretch a little but I'd stick TTS. I wear a 11.5 and 12 in UB's, and both the 11 and 11.5 in these feel great. Can't really go wrong

Hope that helps!
Not for me. I'm a 9 in everything and had to go .5 down on these to an 8.5

adidas shipped my restock pair tonight to my US proxy, but unfortunately I'll only get them in hand in 4 weeks :frown:

Last edited:
I wasn't totally sold on the shoe so I decided to take it back today, but then luck was in my favor. I for some reason didn't think these were worth the $100 because I've been rocking Boost lately and these to me were just OK... Well anyways long story short I went in to make a return to the Adidas outlet store since it was the closer than the actual Adidas store and the ended up honoring the 40% F&F discount. So I returned them and re-bough them for $60. 

Shoutout to the employees for being super cool and not giving me a hard time. 

I feel at that $100 price point, the bots are going to eat these up for resell. I think they will be harder to cop than expected.

Bots are on the loose for these .. Amazing how hype can make these things go ...

Back
Top Bottom