adidas Continues to Dominate the Market Vol. nike hold this kevin hart

The soles remind me of the old Adidas Kobe

The shoe looks like an XI I.E. and RBK DMX mix. I love all three shoes so maybe that's why I like them.

they kind of look like some Ecko sneakers I had in 2000 when I worked at the mall

owning Ecko sneakers was a dark period in my life

Last edited:
They not worth it.
laugh.gif

I don't give a **** how they feel...
I mean the red ones are pretty ugly, but the black or all white ones are decent looking.  Lows look better than those high tops, as well. 

Are those any worse looking than any of the last 3+ Lebrons? 

I mean the red ones are pretty ugly, but the black or all white ones are decent looking.  Lows look better than those high tops, as well. 

Are those any worse looking than any of the last 3+ Lebrons? 

easily

Lebron 12's were sick IMO

I hope it comes out that these aren't Yeezys. Then I can cop on super clearance.

I picked those colors because the worst of the CEs color was posted :lol:

its all subjective of course but I just see those Lebrons as a mess, design-wise, it just makes no sense with the lines and silhouette they were going for

and i'll say it but what is up with the d*ck and balls on the side of the 13s? :lol:

I picked those colors because the worst of the CEs color was posted
laugh.gif

its all subjective of course but I just see those Lebrons as a mess, design-wise, it just makes no sense with the lines and silhouette they were going for

and i'll say it but what is up with the d*ck and balls on the side of the 13s?
laugh.gif
It all depends on how they are intended to be worn, as well. 

Those white or black Crazy Explosives (at least the lows) could be worn casually and still look good.   Almost none of those Lebrons would look good with a pair of denim, IMO.   Some of the Lebron 12 lows are pretty good looking. 

lebron's shoes last year looked like some space boots. Ugly AF design. Looking like some transformers basketball shoes.

Back
Top Bottom