adidas Continues to Dominate the Market Vol. nike hold this kevin hart

You probably have never even owned a sneaker with Boost technology. :lol:

I still don't understand how people can't enjoy both brands. Nike & Adidas both make really good models and they also have some ugly af models too. I personally think the Vapor Max are hideous, but that doesn't mean I am going to bash the tech, which I've heard is good. People that ride for Nike really get in their feelings when anyone brings up Boost tech. I can understand not liking the aesthetics of the Ultra Boost, but to discredit the tech is ridiculous.

You probably have never even owned a sneaker with Boost technology. :lol:

I still don't understand how people can't enjoy both brands. Nike & Adidas both make really good models and they also have some ugly af models too. I personally think the Vapor Max are hideous, but that doesn't mean I am going to bash the tech, which I've heard is good. People that ride for Nike really get in their feelings when anyone brings up Boost tech. I can understand not liking the aesthetics of the Ultra Boost, but to discredit the tech is ridiculous.

:lol: yall really get your jimmies rustled over this.

I dont own a vapormax or a boost. I made the original post to get a reaction :lol:. Personally id rock both but it aint even that serious to me

I have some Nike sportswear and some Adidas sportswear. Don't see any problem with owning both, seems rather childish to me. 

:lol: yall really get your jimmies rustled over this.

I dont own a vapormax or a boost. I made the original post to get a reaction :lol:. Personally id rock both but it aint even that serious to me
I didn't get rustled at all, but just addressed the topic at hand. Though I quoted your reply; I was speaking to the whole argument that's ensued in this thread. While you might of just made that asinine claim to get a rise out of people, there are members in here that really feel that way and have never owned a shoe with Boost tech.

I'm sure the ZoomX joints are comfy, but they do nothing for me looks-wise.  Waiting to see the tech on an appealing silhouette before passing judgment.  

Flyknit max look better than any vapor max or boost.

Theyre just beautiful
I never get tired of looking at them

Last edited:
All adidas has 2 do is put jenner in some print ads or on some billboards half nekkid

devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Either way, Adidas is still pretty dominant throughout Europe as far as I know. I think football (soccer) also plays a big role in that.

Imagine these people found out about other brands besides Nike and adidas.

Definetely not.

Its just nike air without the rubber sole and flyknit

Big whoop.

Ultraboost is a totally new tech designed by nasa using materials they use in outer space.

I dont see the similarities at all
Big whoop? Those shoes are built without a midsole and sole. As naked as a shoe can get that wont crumble and cause injury. Those Air Units are engineering breakthroughs to shape, heat and manufacture plastic that could last like that.

NASA NEVER designed Ultra Boost. Adidas used a NASA like program that measures shapes and surfaces to develop Boost. Boost material isnt used in outer space B.

There are no similarities at all, people dont understand the differences in both techs.

Last edited:
I was kidding.

Vapor max is ridiculously better than boost.

Its not even close.

Anyone that disagrees is an impressionable hypebeast.

Nike has always been the innovator.

Back
Top Bottom