Adidas J Wall 1 Vol. 10/31 release

Would make the price higher which is probably what adidas doesnt want to do.

Gotta have some affordable sig shoes for those parents who dont have unlimited funds

Currys walls kyries all priced reasonably compared to the overpriced stuff

I agree to some degree, but given Adidas crazylight boost with prime knit and heel boost at $130 it's really not that much of a difference IMO. I think they couldve done better that's all.

Curry does have the best tech UA could offer and Kyrie has zoom at least and same upper tech as the kobe10. And UA and Nike were still able to keep the price down. Beside, the KD, LEBRON, KOBE are expensive has a lot to do with the name sake anyway.

Last edited:
But you have to figure in the name. Because its a sig shoe it cannot be compared to the crazy lights because most companies pay a percentage to the athlete on a sig shoe with its name use and likeness whereas crazy lights arent an athletes signature shoe

With the same tech as the crazylight boost the wall shoe would probably cost 140-150

Last edited:
But you have to figure in the name. Because its a sig shoe it cannot be compared to the crazy lights because most companies pay a percentage to the athlete on a sig shoe with its name use and likeness whereas crazy lights arent an athletes signature shoe

With the same tech as the crazylight boost the wall shoe would probably cost 140-150

Just saw the D Lilard 2 ... It looks like at least the all-star would have the knit and boost. Wonder how much that cost.

They are all size 9 samples on ebay for a good price might I add. I'm assuming that's where you got the pics from

For that price great pick up. I thought about getting the all white pair but better to keep it two pairs of 1s since I know I'll probably pick up 2-3 pairs of 2s.

welp, I decided i needed some outdoor shoes and these will be it.
$38.22 shipped was done without a blink of an eye for the Black/Red

Playing outdoors? The outsole gonna get burn through real quick. For under $40 you probably won't care lol.

I tried on dark blue 1s and they are way more comfortable than mine. I might return mine and wait for one of the more comfortable 1s to drop to $50. But idk if they will all drop that much in price.

That isn't mine just posted to show the box. I did order a pair to wear-test before a colorway I like releases haha.

You guys haven't receive anything from adidas yet? Saw nightwing get some stuff from brandblack.

TPG - adidas has been sending on official release date the last couple of years. Before that we would get them in time to review and post on release date.

NW wears a 9 so he gets all kinds of samples early. Lucky sucker.

BB is sending me some leather Vectors and other goodies this week [emoji]128526[/emoji]

^great shot of all the sigs

Man adi is really trying to destroy my wallet this season 
laugh.gif
 gotta stay strong 

Yeah now im all sorts of confused -- boost in the Jwall 2...?  maybe the upgrade version w/ knit at the break 

Back
Top Bottom