Adidas J Wall 1 Vol. 10/31 release

25% off on NBA store w/ FLASH25 (only today, but you know one of these deals will be back...) -- the Navy/White 2s available in almost FSR + scattered sizes of some 1 colorways

Veteran's Day on Eastbay
zoom

http://www.eastbay.com/product/model:250136/sku:AQ6845/adidas-wall-2-mens/john-wall/?cm=

I bought the navy/white with the 30% and I feel they are still too much. Not an improvement from the 1s. Gotta be why the price didn't increase. The mesh on the toe box feels better than the synthetic on the orange pair though. Have to try the Primeknit/boost version and see if they'll be bought when they are dirt cheap.

Last edited:
Veteran's Day on Eastbay
zoom

http://www.eastbay.com/product/model:250136/sku:AQ6845/adidas-wall-2-mens/john-wall/?cm=

I bought the navy/white with the 30% and I feel they are still too much. Not an improvement from the 1s. Gotta be why the price didn't increase. The mesh on the toe box feels better than the synthetic on the orange pair though. Have to try the Primeknit/boost version and see if they'll be bought when they are dirt cheap.

Thx for the info! I found the 2 squeaky noises when I was wearing mines....

Walls Adidas deal has officially expired. He's a free agent as of today. Where do you guys expect him to land?

Walls Adidas deal has officially expired. He's a free agent as of today. Where do you guys expect him to land?
that's some stupid contract Adidas signed that would expire two weeks into the new season. He will probably re sign with Adidas anyway, it's not like any other brand would give him a signature shoe other than maybe UA. 

Last edited:
He was on the Reebok deal when Adidas bought them out. Would be nice UA signs him. UA likes to sign point guards so that could happen lol. I can see him re-signing with Adidas though.

I can see the resign also. Someone in the NBA thread mentioned UA. I'd support that move also. I like what they've done with Curry so far. UA could use another All Star signature athlete. He's been spotted at practice with Nikes lately according to a article on his situation.

Last edited:
will probably re sign with adidas

this time it will actually be adidas and not from the reebok old contract

adidas got too many point guards with sigs tho lol

Theres a black/ xeno cw on eastbay launch calender for dec。。sorry I try to find some pics still see nothing...

Back
Top Bottom