adidas key trainer retro...keyshawns feet you wear joints

^For the sake of this thread, that color way def needs to come back...... Great collegiate player, but I was pissed when he got the nod over my man Kenny Dorsey for the Heisman. Dude ran all over the Big 12 Conference, but I prefer to remember Crouch like this...(Been all downhill for The U ever since that travesty vs Ohio State though)
View media item 926223
Dude was still a great player though

Last edited:
^For the sake of this thread, that color way def needs to come back...... Great collegiate player, but I was pissed when he got the nod over my man Kenny Dorsey for the Heisman. Dude ran all over the Big 12 Conference, but I prefer to remember Crouch like this...(Been all downhill for The U ever since that travesty vs Ohio State though)

Dude was still a great player though
I hear you for sure... but y'all (i take it ur a miami fan) whooped up on us in the championship. i'd trade the heisman for the title.. but that seems to be the schtick with the Heisman. Tommie should've won it in 95 over Eddie George... but Tommie won the chip tho.

Last edited:
^Hahaha.......Truth!!! I just miss the big names and big rivalries in cfb...... 

On another note I wish Adidas would bring these back too....

Dope, cant wait for mine to come tomorrow. Are they TTS for you?

Last edited:
Nice pic up there. Will probably pick these up Friday. I'm considering replacing the black laces with the green ones they come with.

Last edited:
if the black/whites or the white/blacks ever come out, these will be my kick around shoe.

i almost wish i never knew that these were coming out. where the HELLLL are the og black/white or white/black colorways? absolutely ridiculous.

I saw the first three colors at the Adidas Outlet today for $42. Might go back and grab the White/Green pair. Always been a fan but doubt I'll ever wear them.

Adidas outlet had them and the other two colors on sale for $41 I think. With tax they were $44.

Back
Top Bottom