Adidas Mutombo retro: First Look!

Hmm idk about these being an easy cop, adidas is marketing these real hard and giving out pairs to all type high and low tier rappers and celebs .. And the blogs are on top of them hard as well. Hopefully everyone grabs a pair though on release day!

bet these hit adidas outlets though.

lol unless they make these limited

adidas is balls when it comes to releasing bball retros

For some reason I think these may sit. Mutumbo was a beast but I never saw his shoe ever past or present which is cool for me because I get to relive history of non-Jordan signatures.

For some reason I think these may sit. Mutumbo was a beast but I never saw his shoe ever past or present which is cool for me because I get to relive history of non-Jordan signatures.
92-93 (when adidas said they dropped) i only cared about what mj, pippen, an barkley had on their feet.

These will sit if they're a GR. Fear pack got everyone going crazy which is good for me because I can't wait to cop these

Last edited:
I'm in cop or not limbo too. I'd like to cop another pair of flyknits on sale if these are gr's, and get these next month, but if they end up being a limited issue then I missed out on a great looking shoe.

I'm in cop or not limbo too. I'd like to cop another pair of flyknits on sale if these are gr's, and get these next month, but if they end up being a limited issue then I missed out on a great looking shoe.

I'm copping in part because I need some none Nike ish

Last edited:
presale link just came through. Can post because you have to login to it. Wish nike would head this route.

use your mobile. i couldnt get it to add to cart on my work pc, but im in the process of checking out on my phone

use your mobile. i couldnt get it to add to cart on my work pc, but im in the process of checking out on my phone

^ This worked for me...good thing I got smart and did this instead of walking away from my CPU. Add via your mobile phone then go to your cart via the CPU and you should be golden!

These are a weird release. I asked all the major shoe places and no one is carrying them, but I'm not sure they'll be moving off the shelves if the preorder was this easy. They look great, just hope they are as comfortable as they look

Back
Top Bottom