Adidas ORIGINALS updates

I think they randomly released at 4 am because Adidas.com never sells out of anything so they were just like "what the heck"

Well is it a one and done release or will they restock?

And is anyone into the Top Tens? I like the White and golds.

Nah, these were on Packer Shoes earlier this week I believe. These will hit other stores later this month. Adidas makin' moves. 
eek.gif

I may drive up to the Adidas store in my city and see what they have.

I would have completly missed that adidas.com drop lucky I planned to go to the store...

Got there 30 mins late had to go .5 down but it worked out. Seen a guy buy like 6 pairs of multi :lol:

Restock on the UK adidas site for the across the pond NTers.

Fingers crossed for a US site restock.  

Called my local store
lady was like, oh no those just released online, you won't find those instores

had to explain to her that they did release instore and that i was just wondering if they got them

Anyways, if anyone has a local store that still has pairs and wants to grab an extra 9-10 (preferably 9.5 or 10) for a NT'er, then I <3 you long time :smile:

Goddammit, I worked late and missed the drop. Looking for a 9.5 in the black/true blues (post digitals).

Last edited:
Holy crap that release was stressful at the flagship in SoHo.

Mistake 1. Opening the doors and letting everyone just sorta rush the store

Mistake 2. Putting the shoes upstairs so people be trampling over the escalators.

Mistake 3. Leading everyone to the stock room so that it was just a mob up in there.

In the end, I managed to get *almost* my size in the multicolor, and my true size in the new media. Passed on the oceans pair. Was trying to get my girl the multicolors too, but they only had my 9.5 and a 12 left. Looked like only 2 size runs per colorway

The nearby Adidas Originals store had pairs too, but they opened early by surprise, so some lucky guys got to double dip.

Last edited:
^ So we're calling the Post Digitals/Moderns City Scapes now? I thought the Cities were something else entirely..

to be fair to him, some blogs have been calling those "cityscapes"

and some twitter cats have ran with it.

Mehh, my bad if the name was wrong. The point is, that's the link he was asking for. Just trying to help the community.

Watching this and looking out for days and now
Nothing
**** sneakers I think in done. Thought these would be a relatively easy get compared to the hype storm that is all nike's now but I was wrong. It's too hard to get anything these days. Going on hiatus **** spending my time trying to buy **** I can not buy.
Don't feed the resellers. They're not the problem, the buyers are.

Watching this and looking out for days and now
Nothing
**** sneakers I think in done. Thought these would be a relatively easy get compared to the hype storm that is all nike's now but I was wrong. It's too hard to get anything these days. Going on hiatus **** spending my time trying to buy **** I can not buy.
Don't feed the resellers. They're not the problem, the buyers are.

I start leaving nike alone and come back to adidas in the first time in years, to get dope sneakers without hype and price, like the ZX Fluxs. ZX Fluxs all sell out and are going for crazy resell and apparently have phantom releases. FML when it comes to sneakers. I think I should quit. hahahhaa. 

J/K. Can't be THAT hard to get some Oceans. 
Posted this earlier this week. I guess IT IS  that hard to get some Oceans at american retail hahhaaha. Welp, Adidas is slowly becoming Nike hyped and Nike is staying Nike hyped. So it's becoming pretty much a rock and a hard place for cool shoes. hahaha. Hopefully that April 1st date is a more attainable release. 

(poster note: if you enjoy your food with flavor...quote this post as there is enough salt to add flavor to almost any food)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom