Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Just giving you a hard time dude. I was honestly coming in here hoping to find some pics of heavily worn pairs. My New Medias seem to be creasing up/bending pretty bad in spots, and I'm not sure if they're maybe .5 too big or if it's just the nature of the nylon material on the graphic pairs. Almost reminds me of the way the old Nike Hyperflights used to crease, but not nearly as bad. It's not a big deal, but I hadn't really seen it mentioned.
Yeah mine became crease city pretty quickly, but I've been stuffing the toeboxes between wears and it looks like it's been helping to an extent. Luckily the print isn't letting it be too apparent, but I could only imagine what a lighter colored pair might look like after a few wears

i ask a worker too if they had any zx flux two weeks ago 9.5 and told me there all sold out :smh:
Yeah, the pair I got must have been a pair hidden in the back for a worker and he was like fk it, sell them to get commission. Didn't expect him to bring out the Oceans.

STILL trying to cop a pair of Multi Flux.. No luck. And I refuse to pay them resellers over $100 

A while back, there was a 15% coupon floating around for Adidas.com.  It's expired now. Anyone have a new coupon code?? I've scoured the internet/Google and found nothing.  If I do, I'll post it in here.  Thanks!!    
If you really can't find it, if you sign up for Adidas emails using the SIGN UP & SAVE button they send you a 10% off which is not 15% like you're looking for but at least its something. Use a temporary email service like http://10minutemail.com/10MinuteMail/index.html or https://www.guerrillamail.com/. It took a little over 5 mins to get my code so give it some time. Hope that helps!

Might have to go after a pair of these in July.

adidas-originals-july-2014-preview-02.jpg

adidas-originals-july-2014-preview-01.jpg

Anyone know WHERE I can still find the black pure boost size 9?
adidas.com still has them no? In case you can't find any in person.

So mad that I am usually in Manhattan every day of my damned life and the one day I decide to go upstate for some outlet shopping this restock happens. go figure. 
roll.gif

I got the zx flux lighting for 100 shipped from a seller on eBay...good price? How much was retail?

Back
Top Bottom