Adidas ORIGINALS updates

very good looks, just copped a size 10! 
smokin.gif

Where did you get this information? I really want the prime knit especially for the summer but the prices on these are ridiculous.
Also it wouldn't really make sense to release the prime knits in winter (January).
I have my sources my man.

Adidas stores put the zx weeves as well as the city support pack for 50% off,

Last edited:
has anybody seen either of them in person? I wanna get either pair but dont know which to get... 

the adidas originals stores (called every us one) only has them in store (no phone orders) for like $42. too bad i live 1000+ miles from each one. someone should hook me up with a 9.5

As for colorways they had red and black from what I saw.

The fit is TTS but there is a bit if room above the front foot, more than my Roshes and FKs.

Very comfortable. Comparable to Roshes. Then again ive only been wearing them for 15 minutes :lol:

Happy tho

As for colorways they had red and black from what I saw.

The fit is TTS but there is a bit if room above the front foot, more than my Roshes and FKs.

Very comfortable. Comparable to Roshes. Then again ive only been wearing them for 15 minutes :lol:

Happy tho

Nice! Repped, man. Appreciate it.

Tried a pair of the primeknit Stan Smith today but didn't cop. They are gorgeous. Extremely well made and the knit is nice and dense too. They are definitely a clean shoe but I would much rather get something else for the price. They looked a little underwhelming on feet too. Something was off with the silhouette, and also wearing a dark sock definitely darkened the white somewhat.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom