Adidas ORIGINALS updates

What is there? Anything worth while?
Nothing horribly exciting. Had all the Rose 773s, the Rose 2.5 lows in black and in white. For originals they had some Gonzales Rayado Lows, some Luis Puigs in black, and some in grey/blue. Some blue Gazelle RSTs, gazelle indoors blue, green, and orange but limited numbers on all three. Had a few colors of the Ar 2.0s, some campus HIs.... Of course they had the standard variations of Superstar IIs, Gazelle IIs, Sambas, etc. Also had two colors of the Top Ten 2000s. 

The 50% off Y-3 sale is calling my name. The price of the Nomad Star Low's breaks my hearth though. Want them so bad but $340 is steep a pair of Adidas. Anyone own a pair?

Really glad to see these out again. Just kinda wish they had the Ewing logo on the tongue...

Does anybody know if Adidas will be releasing any of the Ivan Lendl tennis shoes anytime soon? Especially the Comps? It's one of my favorite shoes ever and I'd love to grab some if they come back out.

Anybody cop the multicolor js wings? Wanna see more pics of em

The Collage wings from last season or the Fleece from this season? I have the collage, but I plan on getting the fleece from this season. For a better look at the Fleece Wings you can check this out, don't mind the herbery, it's not my video.

Last edited:
I've heard differing opinions, so if anyone with a pair of JS Bears can weigh in on how they run (specifically the "Flower Power," if anyone has them), I'd really appreciate it.

i would say half a size big i dont have them but i tried the gorillas on in the store

shoebacca.com is having a killer sale on their adidas shoes, alot was marked down to less than 40. nothing too crazy but if you wear small or larger sizes there is some stuff to be had.

I like those Held's as well. Idk if I like them enough to cop, but I do like the shoe. Kith takes the best sneaker pictures I've ever seen, they make ANY shoe look dope. :lol: I saw those OC Adidas on a couple other sites and they looked sorta lackluster, sorta made me not want to cop. I'm holding off, maybe I'll catch them on a decent sale towards the end of the season and I'll cop. I also don't know how I feel about those Big Sean Pro Models. The CW sorta makes the shoe seem like it wants to be a Balenciaga Arena.

the jeremy scott belt buckle shoes and the crocodile boots are now on adidas.com

i would cop but over 300+ for each shoe? ill wait for the outlets :tongue:

the low top cheetah ones are nice and relatively cheap for a jeremy scott collection

I like those Held's as well. Idk if I like them enough to cop, but I do like the shoe. Kith takes the best sneaker pictures I've ever seen, they make ANY shoe look dope. :lol: I saw those OC Adidas on a couple other sites and they looked sorta lackluster, sorta made me not want to cop. I'm holding off, maybe I'll catch them on a decent sale towards the end of the season and I'll cop. I also don't know how I feel about those Big Sean Pro Models. The CW sorta makes the shoe seem like it wants to be a Balenciaga Arena.

i bet that was his inspiration, pralli walked in there and said "make me a pair like these".

i just wish adidas would put out a damn black/white pro model again already.

Back
Top Bottom