Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Does anyone know if/when any stores in LA or San Diego will get the Club75 Stan Smiths? I'm on holiday in the US atm and I wouldn't mind getting them for US retail...
wink.gif

Same here. Will be in LA this weekend. 

Club 75s are really nice but I can't swing them right now...I know I'll regret it later. Hopefully they will still be obtainable

I wear 11.5 in adidas and 12 in most nike. Went 11.5 and they fit perfect.
If I can compare, I'm a size 10 in my ZX Fluxes and they fit me perfect. Would you recommend that I also go for a size 10 for the SL Loops? Much thanks!

If I can compare, I'm a size 10 in my ZX Fluxes and they fit me perfect. Would you recommend that I also go for a size 10 for the SL Loops? Much thanks!
You got it. I wear 11.5 in ZX Flux and they fit me perfect as well. Got a 11.5 in SL Loop and fit is the exact same for me. 

I wear a size 9.5 in Jordans but I wear a size 10 in most Nike Shoes. In general, what size should I be wearing if I wanted to buy a pair of Adidas shoes. If you want me to be specific, I'm looking into buying a pair of Stan Smiths and a pair of Adidas Originals EQT Cushion.

I wear a size 9.5 in Jordans but I wear a size 10 in most Nike Shoes. In general, what size should I be wearing if I wanted to buy a pair of Adidas shoes. If you want me to be specific, I'm looking into buying a pair of Stan Smiths and a pair of Adidas Originals EQT Cushion.

I heard EQT cushions run big, so maybe at least 1/2 size down.

Stan Smiths can be TTS, at least in my experience.

Anyone know of the adidas zx flux (black/white) on where to get the best price?

They were on Adidas discounted a few days ago, not sure if they still are

I wear a 9.5, a 9.5 in the EQTs is like a 10, went down to a 9 and it was still a little big but manageable, I copped an 8.5. As far as SS's I'd say TTS or .5 down, most adidas are cut huge

UPS just came trough. Comfort on these is amazing! Might not look at my Jordan Futures anymore..
Blue for me and black for her.
Do these intend to 'break in'?
Sizing is good, 1 up would of slipped but I feel my big toe in the shoe a bit if I don't have a sock on.
No regrets tough! !

Look at a couple if your pairs of Nikes that are TTS for you and look at what the UK size is. Match that with the UK size for Adidas. Most of the originals there's a half size difference. I actually think it's Nike that does it, like I'm a UK9 and US10 in Nikes but adidas, NB, etc a UK9 is a US9.5.

Look at a couple if your pairs of Nikes that are TTS for you and look at what the UK size is. Match that with the UK size for Adidas. Most of the originals there's a half size difference. I actually think it's Nike that does it, like I'm a UK9 and US10 in Nikes but adidas, NB, etc a UK9 is a US9.5.
UK sizes match just not the US sizes. The US on these is 9 while the US in a Nike box is 9.5.

Available on the 23/7/14

And these up on Hanon for august preorders

Both fire wondering if the guidance fit big like the supports did/do anyone got a clue

So the ZX Flux Prisms I ordered from Eastbay on April 22 finally came today.

Thanks to the awesome shipping job they do (throw the box in a mylar bag and slap a shipping label on it), here's how they arrived:

Good thing I actually bought them to wear, but as a collector this is infuriating. They're supposed to be sending me a $10 gift card as a make-good, but I'd rather they start double-boxing like every other sneaker retailer.

Do they do that for the really pricey kicks, like retro Js or LBJs and stuff? If I ordered a pair of $200+ shoes from them and they came like that I'd be livid.

Adidas sent me my box like that when I ordered from them lol. So annoying since I try to stack the shoes in my garage...

So the ZX Flux Prisms I ordered from Eastbay on April 22 finally came today.

Thanks to the awesome shipping job they do (throw the box in a mylar bag and slap a shipping label on it), here's how they arrived:

Good thing I actually bought them to wear, but as a collector this is infuriating. They're supposed to be sending me a $10 gift card as a make-good, but I'd rather they start double-boxing like every other sneaker retailer.
Tell em keep it. Need my box! LOL

Back
Top Bottom