Adidas ORIGINALS updates

shipped from BODEGA 
pimp.gif

A bit salty I missed that bdga drop, need at least one of the 2 pairs for sure :smokin

Bodega pair shipped. For $120 I think it's a steal if the retail is really 180. Thanks for the heads up. Hyped for it. Now onto the grey pair Saturday

I ordered my Aqua weaves from Packer and they will only ship to the billing address. The problem is that the billing address is not mine because my mom bought me the shoes on her card as a birthday gift. Is three a way to contact UPS and change the address so that they'll come to my house instead of my moms? Normally this wouldn't be an issue but she lives in a different state and I know for a fact that it will take her at least a month to ship them to me (that's just how she is). Thanks

I ordered my Aqua weaves from Packer and they will only ship to the billing address. The problem is that the billing address is not mine because my mom bought me the shoes on her card as a birthday gift. Is three a way to contact UPS and change the address so that they'll come to my house instead of my moms? Normally this wouldn't be an issue but she lives in a different state and I know for a fact that it will take her at least a month to ship them to me (that's just how she is). Thanks

I believe you can do something like that if you use ups my choice. Its free to sign up, but rerouting packages will cost $5 I believe. You would have to have your mom sign up or sign up as her, and then reroute it. I don't know the particulars behind rerouting, but it should be easy to do.

Wow...so pleased to see that this whole dumb *** ban on Adidas primeknit in the US has finally been lifted. Copped the PK Boosts. Incredible shoes. 

I don't know if anyone was still looking, but the undftd x neighborhood x adidas micropacers are $120 at ubiq and a 12.5 can be found for $100 at kith.

Missed out on Bodega this afternoon. Damn.

Anyone have an ongoing list of retailers dropping the Boosts?

Last edited:
For those who have both the prime knit and original boosts: is one more comfortable than the other? The knits look nice but its almost twice the price of the originals (w/ some coupons) so not sure if I can justify that

Back
Top Bottom